1st real "piece" - 3rd time out

scienxe

oh... i always thought it was something people told complete tards who had absolutely no can control. but i guess the letter form thing is valid... but i'd rather just sketch letter studies and paint stuff i would enjoy doing. its ok about getting caught, tonight i went over to the building and painted over my name (not the whole pieces) so they wouldn't know i did all the stuff i did, and im pretty sure we can talk the owner into letting us paint over all of it and theyll drop the charges. my brother is good at talking people into things and im good at being pathetic. wish us luck

-the artist formerly known as radix/scienxe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Well ain't that a kick in the teeth, three pieces and two misdemeanors all because you opened your mouth...

Sorry buddy, but I don't really think your comin' out on top here.

As far as the piece goes, it's not bad. Unfortunatly, not to many people wanna hand over their legal wall to someone with practically no experience. Don't get me wrong here, I'm not tryin' to diss you.. just tellin' it like it is.

[This message has been edited by FunktionOne (edited 06-18-2001).]

wait, it wasn't my FAULT at all... complete luck (or lack thereof.) the situation was unavoidable. and as for legals go, you can't expect to not get buffed sooner or later. so i wouldnt feel too bad about going over someone (but of course i'd try not to, and especially not something way better than what i can do - which is alot better than this piece i think) anyway. thanx

Archived