• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
scienxe

1st real "piece" - 3rd time out

Guest drewWrite

pretty good for 3rd...

only suggestion, after white the shading, very lightly blend the original fill color back where the two colors meet.

Wait, 3rd piece or 3rd time using a can period?? Damn if this is the third time you've used a can at all that's some good can control!!

Guest platapie

not bad for your third time.

i think it is fresh.... but then again this is coming from myself and everybody thinks i dunno what i'm talkin about. oh well it's fresh. keep the pics comin. i love watching progression.

jinks kra....

Originally posted by JinkZ aNd BrainZ:

i think it is fresh.... but then again this is coming from myself and everybody thinks i dunno what i'm talkin about. oh well it's fresh. keep the pics comin. i love watching progression.

jinks kra....

Well, it's just you're not much better than this cat so it would be hard for you to give constructive advice...but whatever.

Don't have the letters fold over each other.

Yeah, thats good for your third time. I like it. But also, yes, stick to one name unless you're dedicating it or something.

clip the apex>>> i agree. that wall almost looks fake to me.. study it for a while... it doesent look that real..

------------------

who let the dogs out?

Originally posted by T.T Boy:

clip the apex>>> i agree. that wall almost looks fake to me.. study it for a while... it doesent look that real..

hmmm....yes. thinner inner outline and mabey some 3d like the others said.the z looks kinda funky.cool.

yeah youre right. its all fake. no... not really. its not legal and its on a wall behind a building in madison, on the outskirts of nashville. i'll post a wider angle pic if you really want. no i never said anyone was a cop... i think thats pretty stupid considering the things people get called cops for doing. yeah i wrote radix and scienxe before. and i guess i still do. i dont know. its not like im adding more names as i go or anything, i just plain dont like scienxe anymore, but im sticking with the other 2. anyway. thanx for the suggestions and all. but i guess the bottom line is... should i get up somewhere publicly visible yet? i mean would you laugh at that piece if you saw it out in the open or what? anyway. even though most of the compliments ive been getting have been accidental (ie. "shit looks fake") thanx again. you guys have been really really encouraging!

i love kids that reply to every topic with the same sentence, just so they can get their number of posts up in the hundreds.

did you do that shit in photoshop? it looks fake. prove me wrong or thats what I will continue to believe

wait... MY shit looks fake? or the one that weird guy posted? my modem broke so i have to go to great lengths to even read this board... so posting another pic would be hard but i really will do it if the validity of my flick is actually in question. as for the other guys... yeah it really does look fake, but i dont care.

hey have you hit a freight yet? if so i saw one that u hit and if not theni guess someone else writes soze(just to let ya know) i figured it was ur because it looked alot like this peice. oh well. keep it up.

jinks kra....

Originally posted by T.T Boy:

word something looks wierd there

nice can control on the other hand.

scienxe:

i know im going to get called a cop for this,but are you from n'ville? i live and paint here also. we need to hook up and paint sometime. you should be able to get my email from this page.

Originally posted by DankLordz:

i love kids that reply to every topic with the same sentence, just so they can get their number of posts up in the hundreds.

thats what I've been tring to say! within in like one month kmids got like 150 posts thats bullshit

BUSTED! so last night my brother and i went out within walking distance from my house to do a few throwups and come back. we were stealth and all and finished up, then as we were walking back (behind a building) we were being kind of casual, thinking we were in the clear and a cop rolls up on us from behind. apparently the fucking building had an alarm go off because they forgot to pay their power bill and the electricity got cut off, triggering the alarm. and we HAPPEN to be behind it. so the guy asks us if we stole anything from the building and we were like oh no of course not. and he asks us if he can frisk us and we say sure. he does, then as i think hes about to let us go because we were obviously not fucking with the store, he asks if he can look in my bag. i ask if he can just go through people's bags like that and he says "why? do you have anything illegal" i say no, but because i said he can't look in it, that gave him probable cause (because i was defensive) so he found paint, caps, and gloves and arrested us. THEN while we're in the cars he asks if i hit this place a little up the road and i say no. turns out he was talking about that piece up there. and he got another cop to go over there and found my throwie on the same wall so i got nailed for that piece too. i mean i guess i got off for a few other things but fuck. so i have 2 misdemeanor vandalism charges and have to go book myself in a few days. so yeah. but oh well, atleast it wasn't really due to my carelessness ... just one of those things. bleh. but aset... until i get this cleared up its all legal walls for me. peace out.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this