going to minneapolis, would like some reccomendations

Ferris Bueller

yup...leaving for Minneap tomorrow, would like some reccomendations as to where to go (record stores, restaraunts, etc). The Mall of America is already on the list...going to spend most of my time out on the lakes though. Bringing my camera when I go so ya'll know what that means. I'm keepin an eye out for HM shit and what not, shouldnt be hard.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Heres a piece of advice that will save you a fucking ton of time. Dont go to the mall of america....its shit. Its just a big mall with a lame ass amusement park in the middle. It sucks ass, and your better off spending your time elsewhere. If you dont go to the MIA (Minneapolis Institute of Arts) I will fly out to wherever you are and break your legs. Its fucking amazing, and its free.

I can give you directions to a half decent benching spot, but that should be kept to email...

nah, that's cool, really won't be able to go out to a bench specifically because I won't really have a lot of time to myself to do that. I'm pretty much going up there for family shit (50th ann.) but that's it. Just taking the camera for any chance I catch something in the city. Thanks for the advice on the mall, but I'm still going, because everyone else will want to go. Gonna keep the MIA in check though..thanks ese.

Guest fr8lover

on the graffiti tip check out fifth element

2411 Hennepin Avenue

(612)377-0044

the whole atmosphere crew and all..

well...back and tired as fuck...3 layovers...

I didnt get to hit ANY record stores, and as a matter of fact, we got lost and went on hennepin ave after coming from the MIA, which was quite interesting. We were only able to make it through 1 and a half floors...place is large as fuck. I got to go to the Twins game last Saturday so that made things good.

Originally posted by Ferris Bueller:

we got lost and went on hennepin ave after coming from the MIA, which was quite interesting. We were only able to make it through 1 and a half floors...place is large as fuck.

I could spend a good solid day at that place....and I'd still wanna come back the next day cause I didnt see everything...

I'll get back there soon enough...I hope. Glad you checked it out...was the degas thing on while you were there?

yea hennepin ave kinda looked like a lil local area here in town but like 10x bigger...never had the chance to get out and look around due to a tight schedule...saw a couple of unidentifiable throws and what not, but lots of interesting shops and shit...as for the Degal thing, I remember the tickets were available to be bought....

Archived