Atlanta ,GA.............

Guest crack is wack

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL NOMAQ A WORD OF ADVISE, WATCH WHO YOU DISS ONLINE IT CAN COME BACK TO HAUNT YOU.

WELL THE REAL REASON IM HERE IS TO GET BUSY!! UNU GIMME ROOM UNU PUSSYWHOLE

<p align=center><span style=background:white></span><EMBED src=http://www.vh1.com/sitewide/videoplayer/asxmaker.asx?clipids=1517273&s1=az&s2=paul_sean&noOutro=true&x=x.asx width=300 height=300 type=*/* autostart="true" loop="false" volume="200%">

IM BORED

crack lol yea right yo aich nah kid they needa watch who the fuck they dis online bitch they dont know me ... hahah fucken watch who i dis hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahah fucken clowns man .. yall fucken lame man ..

hey crack the atlanta graff heads suck ... when it comes to welcomeing a graff head to the scene .. but anyways they can kiss my blackass .. theres only a couple cats that are cool in atl...

Originally posted by Nomaq NBC

crack lol yea right yo aich nah kid they needa watch who the fuck they dis online bitch they dont know me ... hahah fucken watch who i dis hahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahah fucken clowns man .. yall fucken lame man ..

hey crack the atlanta graff heads suck ... when it comes to welcomeing a graff head to the scene .. but anyways they can kiss my blackass .. theres only a couple cats that are cool in atl...

and you are not one of those so called "cool cats".....neither is your punkass a "graff head".....and yes,to accept a half-assed artisticly skilled person like you into AI Atlanta,their standards must be low.....

Originally posted by mr_president

all the people talking shit about his flcik selection, how about you get your ass up and go take some piks of all this bombing... and represent the 'tru to da game' atlanta scene...

for fucks sake already...

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

hmm... the people "talking shit" have gotten up and taken "piks"...

Lay-Lo

Aerosoul of Atlanta

NGC 4676

atlanta in the real...

Guest crack is wack

sorry no mack i was actually just being an asshole. this thread eh it's so so I do a betterjob covering the scene. ha. ive never seen you up though mr no mack where do you stay at marietta? cobb? norcross??? "omigod civic yard is like so cool i want to paint it lik everyday and be cool with all the other cool writers who come down there to paint cuz shit if they hitting a legal yard they must be some gangster ass writers who know the deal yo." you and teach no mack you and teach......

Re: anyone know this guy??

Originally posted by syfrdyas

i write RAPTR from SCi-FI* LGF crew & VOLTA SEVEN

if anyone out there in atlanta knows how to get

in contact with DIZO?(spellcheck). I really like his

style & would like to paint with him.

contact me at www.voltaseven.com

or email me at voltarobot@voltaseven.com im form california..

but what the hey. thanks.

funny you should ask.

dizo actually just moved to portland oregon about a month ago.

he would love to hear from you....seriously.

you can reach him at: dizo@deeznutz.com

Guest crack is wack

wow who would have thought teach,totem, and tip all have pieces riding at the legal yard!!! wow thats new... FUCK YOUR LOCAL LEGAL YARD. i make my own

Guest crack is wack

damn and i've only been writing a month now and i only got 2 left that sucks. wow you take pictures of your stuff thats crazy yo. i might start doing that! that is if i write long enough to do a legal wall or two.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived