Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest crack is wack

Atlanta ,GA.............

who anit reppin atl???

yo crack so hense sever and born used brushes on that shit ?? if so i look at them completely diffrent now ...

oh and if im not reppin atl is it because ur frrom lay-lo and im from hititup.com ;o) ... thats funny ..

Guest crack is wack

born might have used a can.. but sever and henses were both done with brush paint,markers, and streakers. im not saying they always do that im just saying they did for that wall. fawkin jockers...

Originally posted by Nomaq NBC

who anit reppin atl???

oh and if im not reppin atl is it because ur frrom lay-lo and im from hititup.com ;o) ... thats funny ..

its probably because the stuff you post doesnt show what is actually going on in atlanta... there is more than one legal wall to the city... so no, your not reppin atlanta.

i think sever and hense sent those to them though those are deep in atl

deep in atlanta? sent in? hahaha, do you even live in atlanta?

In terms of the Atlanta scene this thread sucks.

Originally posted by crack is wack

i watched this go down and to the best of my knowledge those cheaters didnt use 1 can of spray paint on that entire wall. it was better before that production.....

Relax crack is wack. You sure are a hater considering you prentended to be Hense online. Regardless of what medium they used, from what I've seen they're still the best writers in Atlanta.

yo to much haten on me..

mr hand man u know i live in atlanta u crack head.. i aint seen those flix so i siad there deep in atl hoe.. and what i posted is more then just one legal wall u blind low down never painted before no good talken trash poser..lol hahahah im playen yo.....but im reppin atl to da fullest.. u dont gota do shit but watch..

who anit reppin atl???

web sites have nothing to do with the fact you're not reppin, even though you'll never be able to catch up to what we've documented.

you ain't reppin -

1)cause you aint seen shit if you think the pictures you posted are "deep in atl, hoe".

2)you're not from atlanta and haven't been here long enough to claim it.

3)some of the flicks on here are before your time, or before you were even in atlanta, so they're just someone elses pictures that you posted.

4)the only current stuff you've posted on here are from 2 legal walls, so you're not really portraying what's really going down in atlanta right now.

5)no one i know in atlanta talks like you. even if your just using slang and ebonics just to sound down, you're just making yourself sound uneducated, in turn misreppin the scene you claim to rep "to the fullest". do you speak to your professors at AI like that, dun?

no one talks like me??? lol thats a dumb comment first of all.. im sure there is fuckers that been liven here for years and still sound like back were there from... anyways i can talk or sound the way i want and still rep atl .....

can i not portray whats going down and what WEENNTTT down in atlanta???...

the old pix i posted are some flics my homie virus had gave me to put on my site... so me postin them on here has nothing to do with me only posten old shit ..and man ive been comen to atl all my fucken life for 3 months at a time for fucken 20 years and i juz moved down here 9 months ago and yall wanna bullshit bout reppin atl when yall anit doin shit ... man u guys are fucken way to lame thinken yall no everything and shit cause u were born here or someshit yea right man yall anit doing shit havent posted shit yall fucken mad cause i havent posted ur hidden bombs or wanna be productions .. yall always go nameless when u wanna confront me what kinda foolish shit is that ... man thats wack way to wack yall shouldnt even live here .. move to fucken north dakota or something and fuss and fight there but dont hate and say im not reppin atl cause i anit posten new shit .. maybe i wanna let people know what went on then when i do get new clicks ill let them know whats goin own.. dont even bother replyen back if ur gonna talk shit too cause i anit hearen it .. im still laughen at that no one talks like me comment though .. hahahahahahhahaha u were juz tryna be a prick and pulled it off... and yea i talk to my fucken teachers like dat .. but u wouldnt know cause u prolly another fucken prep tryen to do graffiti and play the smart thing...

http://www.hititup.com/noqqq.jpg'>

...but u wouldnt know cause u prolly another fucken prep tryen to do graffiti and play the smart thing...

damn, covers blown...now what?

No offence really meant Nomaq, but the fact that you talk about "your homie Virus" shows something.

Remember kids, it is NOT ok to have the same name as a legend if you suck, even if they are in another country.

But still, some props for the flixs. I wasn't even aware that MSK/AWR had spread down to Atlanta... well, there you go.

ill look fa some esteme... unless someone got more esteme to post go ahead and post... oh and virus my homie uses that name as an mc not a graffiti artit he tags cife...

oh lol when i was in the news paper and that mag .. lol

homie dissed me and siad i looked like sisqo okay??

that shit so played out its the old school joint of the day...

lol sleep .. cife would put one to ya head and make u live up to ya name ... look out who u cracken on yo juz cause those 2 bombs are wack dont mean u gotta bug out on my dawg ..

blah blah blah...how many atl threads you gotta make and get clowned on before you kill yourself...im anxiously awaiting...maybe yo daaaawg can put one to YOUR head and do us all a favor eh?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this