Atlanta ,GA.............

Guest crack is wack

Originally posted by Nomaq NBC

who anit reppin atl???

oh and if im not reppin atl is it because ur frrom lay-lo and im from hititup.com ;o) ... thats funny ..

web sites have nothing to do with the fact you're not reppin, even though you'll never be able to catch up to what we've documented.

you ain't reppin -

1)cause you aint seen shit if you think the pictures you posted are "deep in atl, hoe".

2)you're not from atlanta and haven't been here long enough to claim it.

3)some of the flicks on here are before your time, or before you were even in atlanta, so they're just someone elses pictures that you posted.

4)the only current stuff you've posted on here are from 2 legal walls, so you're not really portraying what's really going down in atlanta right now.

5)no one i know in atlanta talks like you. even if your just using slang and ebonics just to sound down, you're just making yourself sound uneducated, in turn misreppin the scene you claim to rep "to the fullest". do you speak to your professors at AI like that, dun?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no one talks like me??? lol thats a dumb comment first of all.. im sure there is fuckers that been liven here for years and still sound like back were there from... anyways i can talk or sound the way i want and still rep atl .....

can i not portray whats going down and what WEENNTTT down in atlanta???...

the old pix i posted are some flics my homie virus had gave me to put on my site... so me postin them on here has nothing to do with me only posten old shit ..and man ive been comen to atl all my fucken life for 3 months at a time for fucken 20 years and i juz moved down here 9 months ago and yall wanna bullshit bout reppin atl when yall anit doin shit ... man u guys are fucken way to lame thinken yall no everything and shit cause u were born here or someshit yea right man yall anit doing shit havent posted shit yall fucken mad cause i havent posted ur hidden bombs or wanna be productions .. yall always go nameless when u wanna confront me what kinda foolish shit is that ... man thats wack way to wack yall shouldnt even live here .. move to fucken north dakota or something and fuss and fight there but dont hate and say im not reppin atl cause i anit posten new shit .. maybe i wanna let people know what went on then when i do get new clicks ill let them know whats goin own.. dont even bother replyen back if ur gonna talk shit too cause i anit hearen it .. im still laughen at that no one talks like me comment though .. hahahahahahhahaha u were juz tryna be a prick and pulled it off... and yea i talk to my fucken teachers like dat .. but u wouldnt know cause u prolly another fucken prep tryen to do graffiti and play the smart thing...

http://www.hititup.com/noqqq.jpg'>

No offence really meant Nomaq, but the fact that you talk about "your homie Virus" shows something.

Remember kids, it is NOT ok to have the same name as a legend if you suck, even if they are in another country.

But still, some props for the flixs. I wasn't even aware that MSK/AWR had spread down to Atlanta... well, there you go.

will you nerds shut up about who is the hardest in atlanta, and just post some more fucking piks.

all the people talking shit about his flcik selection, how about you get your ass up and go take some piks of all this bombing... and represent the 'tru to da game' atlanta scene...

for fucks sake already...

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

im tryen these bitches steady hated...

Did you mean: "I'm trying to keep the work flowing, but these gentleman are steadily hating everything i do, say, think or type. They are breaking my spirits and i think that i just may go ahead and quit "writing" and maybe even all together stop associating with the graffiti community, weather it be in an online forum or face to face at the nearest legal wall? " hmm...at least an attempt at some sort of punctuation would probably make it easier to understand you. fool.:rolleyes:

LOLOLOOLOLOOOOLLl swifty swift .. ur not so swift today lololol that shit was done back in 01 after 9-11.. im 21 kid... thats old shit ... that i did ... u already know i goto the art institute of atlanta ur just tryen to look dum now though .. lol

LOLOLOOLOLOOOOLLl swifty swift .. ur not so swift today lololol that shit was done back in 01 after 9-11.. im 21 kid... thats old shit ... that i did ... u already know i goto the art institute of atlanta ur just tryen to look dum now though .. lol

horrible.....i thought the AI schools had much higher admission standards.....i guess not.....

Archived