Nomaq Sketches....

TerraRyzeR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

listen up

all right nomaq enough is enough,you got good(better than you were) thats nice that you think your shit is all that,it's not..you still got a long way to go to tell you the truth i'm feelin your shit not your attitude,i'm not hatting,i don't hate but when you talk like a dick for no apparent reason you sound dumb stop being so danm cocky like i said on the other page don't forget where you came form..your fill your outline your whole shit needs work go back..way way back and chill for a while,and i see you got that can control down now put that shit to good use..post more..

i wanna see them 3d's too

-noum

pale it does look like that but i didnt even know jast was taken the pix... u dont see the white in the 3 top drips and no white in the dam bottem 2? i forgot how much haten goes on on 12oz lol .... yea its wack ..

besides the obvious i could state about that, the coloring job is really really bland, minus a few spots where it actually looks like a nice highlight, it looks rushed, fake, and really sloppy.

that muffler on the top right needs to go as well.

over all it needs to be reworked that looks like you spent 2 minutes on it with the airbrush.

Wow Nomaq. I already didn't have much respect for you, but that photoshop coloured sketch just blows any respect left. You could have maybe made the main thing about it less obvious.

Try to stay away from those Cherokee Indians.

spike thats a hate OBVIOUS HATE son.. u out of all people done seen my sketches u know i could color that shit with prismas .. dam thats juz u tryen to say i color all my shit in photoshop when that is the first piece i colors in fucken photo shop ..all those round 3ds were in 3d max and i stopped doin that shit.. lol that was by far the biggest hate i have ever heard on 12 oz prophet ... haten cause i colored my fucken sketch.... MYY FUCKEN SKETCH in photoshop ... thats a bitch move .... i can color my shit in what ever the fuck i want to bitch ... if i get sick of coloren shit with a marker then ima click a fucken mouse .. spike the one be tryen to set graffiti rules when he know he cant... spike limme see ur sketches wait no i wanna see ur shit painted ...:lol:

Nomaq, you grabbed the wrong end of the stick. I have nothing against you colouring stuff in Photoshop. In fact, I think your photoshop skills are better than your marker colouring skills.

But, the fact remains that you've either been subliminally influenced by someone and have managed to badly reproduce his stuff, or that you have made a very direct bite. I could pull up the pic, but I think that's enough said.

And, as I've said enough times, if you'd be generous enough to send me a digital camera or a scanner, I'd be more than willing to show you what I do.

PULL UP THE PIC NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW .............................................

SPIK EIM WAITEN TO SEE WHO HAS TIRES AND GAS TANKS AND A WING AND DIESEL SHIT IN THERE 3d PIECE U FUCKEN TOY COME ON HORRY AND POST IT ... NOWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Archived