Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
TerraRyzeR

Nomaq Sketches....

drop 8 mile off at my hosue if u goto the postoffice for those stickers.. and drop that charger for that phone off too.. does that phone gotta number ??? oh i had your green marker in my backpocket at blockbuster i forgot bahaahhaHAHHAHAHHHAAHAH bitch..

haha, bombing a trampoline and a shelf in a grocery store. you know where all the writers lurk......in the mac n cheese section. mad fame.

those last computer images look like something you'd see in an electron microscope, some virus attacking a cell. very insect like.

i did that mac n cheese cause i called my self NOMAQ N CHEESE .. i thought it was funny...

cife check it ..

8.jpg

9.jpg

ASAP IPP!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by swiss cheese

haha, bombing a trampoline and a shelf in a grocery store. you know where all the writers lurk......in the mac n cheese section. mad fame.

those last computer images look like something you'd see in an electron microscope, some virus attacking a cell. very insect like.

this thuggish flet,ipp remain elite, on a level too steep, mc virus is the name , youngest one in the game, bringin the pain, lyrics leave em blown like caine in the brain, crazy insane, u need a microscope to view my demented mainframe, fuk attackin a cell, my holotips leave your wound burnin hotter than hell.......

no offense swiss cheese just had to respond to that cause they call me mc virus.

At least you should try to link a beat or some shit! YO READ THIS RAP I WROTE. Whatever bboy forum.

THATS STRAIGHT,BUT IN UR BOMBS U SHOULD USE A LIGHTER COLOR TO BRING OUT UR LETTERS MORE IF UR FILL IN IS DARK. WORD

hey mods

please just close it already.

nomaq, please work more on your hand.

good shit tho. peace

i like the characters. elaborate!

nah we dont run shit ... theres to many writers... maby hense and sever of MSK run shit .. but were tryen to blow up... were worken on it .. its juz 4 of us ...lol

yo nomaq, I thought i read somewhere you go to Atlanta Art Institute? Yo im right down the street bro at AIU. I been writin here in atlanta for like 5 years. I really havent painted too much in the last year or 2 for legal reasons but that is all done with now. But yo, if its true and you go to AI we need to get up, I'm like next door and shit. Do you ever use AIM? i be on that shit all day in class. AIM name: Nesalot. But get at me I will show you some ish i've done or what not.

oh so thats what that big ass building next door is lol...yea my aim name is pac177an im me when u see me on or ill hit u up..

NOUM .. yes NOMAQ has come back juz to show yall wha i been doin .. lol :crazy:

5 pictures of the same crap piece

stop the pain.

quit trying so hard. cheap tricks look like exactly that - cheap and tacky tricks that don't fool anyone with knowledge.

Actually work on some letter form or something.

limme see your work killa cam.....lol at tryen too hard u fucken fruit cake .. i dont even post on here no more someone asked me to post u scrub plus that was all done in one night ... besides the one inside the building .. anyways u prolly dont even paint juz wanna talk shit .. its all good theres alotta u on 12oz lol.. scrub

The reason people diss your shit and don't tell you how to work on it is because of your cocky ass attitude. You really need to realise when your shit stinks. If you sat down and really thought out some shit, toned down on all the worthless extras and made your shit more structured and with a flow instead of every where in your face I know you could paint some dope shit. Your letters are garbo, but your good with a can. Just work that shit out.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this