Nomaq Sketches....

TerraRyzeR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yall are funny.. i bet yall all ride other writers dicks ... and yall wont even THINK bout posten yall shit cause yall suck somn serious .. lol and ya scared like pale siad to post ya shit up.. lol pussys .. toy writers .. and as for that wall being a parking lot ..hahah its a tennis court and hahah u even haten on my spots lol your a big time toy u idiot .. graffiti is bout getten up not going under a bridge u fucken toy .. al green is a toy .. and as for my additude im sure its gone stick as u see i aint changed and as i can see 12 oz aint changed lol.... pale216 .. ima let em hate as long as i know im getten up ima keep my additude.. and i havent seen any of there shit why wouldnt i snap on idiots that post words and no flicks .. nah that shit wont fly..

I am personally anticipating Bobby ripping you a new asshole. It should be fun.

Seriously though, the Internet isn't everything. The only props you've been getting seem to be from certified toys. You've had some very respected writers telling you to can the attitude, and you just kept on talking shit. That's because you don't know any history, haven't done your groundwork and by the look of your letters, skipped the basics. Also, your can control sucks, your lines are fuzzy and your hand makes me cry.

Feel free to respond, because of course in the end you'll still be insignificant any further than 12oz.

yeah, you got 5 fliks too many.

And yeah, you cut a few classes. But I can see your heart is in it through the progress I've seen you make since your first post.

Your dude DOMN8 seems to have a lock on his letters although I'm not sure why he sprayed that white in his 3D. It throws off the perspective that he accomplished without them.

I guess the question is. Will shear heart and dedication Throw NOMAQ into the eye of fame? I've seen it happen.

One things for sure. Pure heart and dedication will lead a writer back to the classes he's cut as well as squash any offensiveness in his ego.

Confidence is good but overconfidence can trip you up.

No big deal though, it's only the internet. What really counts I guess, is how much the Vandal Squad wants you.:idea:

peace!:dazed:

lol at my can control sucks BAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH

Im tryen new styles while yall are sitten at home asken daddy how do i write this letter or how do i blend this color... no not nomaq im on my hole nother planet were no other writer cant go ..only me and i think my shit out like any other graff head.. in my blackbookk and when i get to the wall it spills out .. of course there will be haters .. always wiil be .. yall motherfuckers dont wanna see a new writer pass u weaklings .. or else u wouldnt even bother posten on my shit u idiots .. if u read any higher u would see someone asked me to post something so i did .. not knowing some toys would entervein in my thread lol.. its all good though .. i got some ideas out of it and more confidence ..

gotone .. see now got is real with it .. it looks like he siad be confident if ima try something new .. but dont be over confident with anything .. and all u other dum hoes went str8 to hater mode ..

oh and if i like something i did .. ill fucken say i like it unlike u dum hoes scared to say u like ur own shit .. somehow it turns into self promoting .. fucken lame...

oh spike and the only respected writers that have posted on my thread are Zone and Got... i dont know any of these other cats ...

oh and i did that sketch for my boy domn8 .. but he'll say he changed it up a lil which he did but ya know .. it still looks like the sketch lol.. yea i like that shit too though he killed that shit... did it RIGHT!!!!!!!!

Zzz... Nomaq, you seem to completely miss the point. Very few people are hating on you for the sake of hating on you. If you look a bit deeper into the posts, they're trying to help you out to be a better writer. Seriously, look at those flicks. There is only one where your lines are crisp and sharp - in the others, there is a certain fuzzy quality to them which implies that you're either using bad paint or that you are not painting close enough to the wall.

I'm glad that you've dropped those shitty spaghetti 3Ds.... this is certainly an improvement over last time, but nothing to write home about. Still... I would recommend you do research before mouthing off, because you could put yourself into very embarassing situations. Humility is probably one of the greatest qualities any person has, and you've managed to get to a certain point without it... remains to be seen if you can go any further.

ok.. and yall still acken like there are rules to graffiti .. like u gotta do this first in order to get this .. uhmmm no.. even though its those who jump str8 into 3ds first get hated on the worst cause there are older writers that been writen for years and still cant bust a 3d .. so they hate on younger writers that start out doin it .. thats lame .. if it was up to me id tell a graff head to do wha chu do... and GET UP..

I'm sorry, I'm rolling so hard with laughter at your comment about older heads hating on new jacks doing 3Ds because they've "been writen for years and still cant bust a 3d"

Hahahah, you oughta lay off the drugs mate. Graffiti has no written down, firm, enforcable rules... but there are certain guidelines, e.g. to get good letterform you have to work on simples, to get respect you have to have a good attitude, to get maximum "wow" factor you have to hit spots that impress.... actually, there is one sort of rule of graffiti that applies not just to graffiti but a lot of other things -

"You suck until further notice" ~Espo

NomaQ

This new stuff is actually kind of surprising. NomaQ has improved alot even though some would'nt like to admit it.(including myself).He still has a long way to go and should be alot more humble about shit, but that goes without saying..but as long as hes showing improvement that all you can really ask...

and? does doing 3-d make you some kind of master of graffiti?

maybe they are "hating" on you because your 3-d was crap

does the fact that one has been writing for years mean they have to do 3-d in order to make them a writer? you contradict yourself a lot

there is an improvment from last time but you still need work on your letters the colors are nice and all but hiding your letters with it is no good...

big step from grocery store bombing keep your positive attitude but stop trying to act so hard and over confident ...stay up

yo

so if it was up to spike .. i still suck 100% lol dam thats big time.. oh well ...

Serifs thanks for noticing my improvemnts .. I'm still worken on my letters though.. i should have something new on a wall here soon.. right now atl is hot .. 3 graff heads juz got caught and they were at one of my spots so i had bombs up all over there .. and they got raided and the next moring there mugs were on tv including 3 of my bombs lol and some ASAP shit and poer frieghts and a dopez frieght i think.. anyways when it calms down ill try to post some new shit ..

sect one i wasnt talken bout my 3d's i was talken bout kids taht start 3ds in genarel .. but anyways i needa work on my shit ..

crewk ... man i got walls if u down to paint ... juz limme know .. i heard a green nonadz bomb was on there did u see it?? lol that weak ass asap that cife did lol smh.. he was mad that that got on there lol... asap did so many walls and the worst one was on tv .. dam shame ... i heard it was readible ... was it crewk???

Originally posted by Nomaq

crewk ... man i got walls if u down to paint ... juz limme know .. i heard a green nonadz bomb was on there did u see it?? lol that weak ass asap that cife did lol smh.. he was mad that that got on there lol... asap did so many walls and the worst one was on tv .. dam shame ... i heard it was readible ... was it crewk???

Yo man I'm down to paint, I was up in Atl last weekend so it might be awhile, I gotta get some money up. All I saw on the news was a cife and asap, it showed 3 other things that were hard to read and some mugshots haha.

Originally posted by TerraRyzeR

Damnn Nomaq i think u n ur crew own ATL :eek:

yeah, who? you, domn8, cife, and virus, but the last 3 are one person? so is that 3 crews, ucm, ipp, asap, hb, all for you 2 people? damn, you gotta be big to have that many crews thug

scratch cife scratch virus .. he only uses domn8 now .... and scratch hb.. ucm is my bboy/graffiti crew in oklahoma.. asap my graff crew here ... asap has bout 5 painters .. acuro, mote, never, domn8 and me .. come to atl and ask bout asap crew or nomaq .. ask the big writers or juz random writers.. anyways ipp is juz a crew name i came up with .. Invaiding Private Property .. ill so we use that sometimes too ... but mostly ASAP and UCM... -------->>NOMAQ trick recAAnize

http://www.hititup.com/Graffiti/nomaq011.jpg'>

Archived