Nomaq Sketches....

TerraRyzeR

Pure GARB....

100% nonsense filling..Every heard of a fucking theory? These things should always correspond in your work, it shows a sense of style. All I see is ugly ass wingding type shits. Your handstyle is hurting in mean way.. Dont post anything for a year..

Holy fuck - your throw up lacks too. Theres no hope for you..shouting out to kids like dis? I saw your site, and you are a standard example of graffiti pollution. Regurgitating the same ugly shit, let me emphasize on the word U G L Y.. Check in the webster for a flick of your sketch..

neo handstyle? neo is new, something unseen or heard of .. Your shits dime a dozen, run of the mill toy..

Off yourself.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol swift u look for my posts .. lay off my shit swift .. do ur self a favor and stop clicken my shit ...

b as .. .why yall keep talken bout that old ass handstyle??? didnt i say that shit was old ??? oh and school me on the theory shit .. limme see ur shit .. cause ur blind if u dont understand my orange and green pieces .. anyways i prolly dont even know wha chu talken bout .. besides u tellen me i suck .. and not given me no pointers juz being a stuck up bitch like the rest of them...

ima try an post some handstyles tonight ..

man nomaq if you have been writting for 6 fuckin years and your hand and everything is that bad, i suggest you quit, please just quit, u will not get any better, ur handstyle is as bad as when i first fuckin started! 6 years man, please just quit

fuck u u bitch .. lol juz cause i didnt write notes in graffiti like u to ur girlfriend dont mean i anit got hand style ... are u sker of ndk?? if not ur a fucken biter and u needa change ur name and quit bitch ... and stay off my nots and my handstyle bitch...

those hands are different... i like them, dont really know why but i do. i kinda do that sqwuigly line thing around mine too. IF i can get my cheap scanner up any time soon ill c if i can figure out the images on this here page, if not oh well. :p

swift all ur oppinions sound like there juss haten or to put me down so i juz anit hearen it .. unless u are like yo u needa change dis or dat .. and not like yo u suck quit lololool cause that shit is juz funny to mee anyway.. i anit post on here for people juz to say yo u suck ... i posted to see wha i needed to change and most of these heads know what im talken bout .. they tell me wuzza and what i need to do .. so yea

mltf4 knows im tryen to change the game ;o) lol ...

your color schemes are good.dont sweat all tha bullshit drama that u and ya boy keep bitching about.remember,regardless of who u are or what u do,there is always somebody out there that will talk shit.keep up ur work.hold it down.by tha way, im nevr from nc!

TALIKAN KREW DEATH KREW 20000000003!

oh shit there is a nevr from nc ... thats dope did u know i gotta never in my crew is that why u siad that?? but thats a tight way to spell it homie ... but yo yea i gets lotsa drama but most of the time i try to brush it off ...

yo melty im trying to post up homie patience ... ha

How bout that new hand... SHIT IS SICK TO ME>. .dam i likes it if yall dont like that then dam .. nothen i can do about it i gotta keep this hand ... i dont take the marker off the paper untill its done ... same on a wall i dont stop sprayen untill its done .. i love that hand ...

How bout that new hand... SHIT IS SICK TO ME>. .dam i likes it

WELL, I SAY ITS NEVER A GOOD THING WHEN YOU LINE YOURSELF!! SO PERSONALLY I DONT LIKE IT, THE REST OF YOUR WORK IS COOL, BUT YEAH, THAT HAND!! I DUNNO I JUST DONT LIKE HOW YOU A LINE GOES THRU THE WHOLE HAND......JUST MIS DOS PESOS!!

PAYCE....HECZ!WE!

can u read it though??? and does anyone else have a line going through there shiz??? uhmm i dought it .. so good ;o) bite free.. oh and my bad on liken my own shit...

yo hec do u liek that throwie?? it says "NOQ" i think ima start bombin that instead of "DIS" ...

Archived