Nomaq Sketches....

TerraRyzeR

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

melty no one coulda siad it better lol .. thats pretty good but it kinda looks like nomaq's BAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHHA boy thats rightous .. anyways yea im tryen to keep it all krunk here in da ATL... were we born krunk.... ha... anyways limme paint another one today lol ... brb

Originally posted by Nomaq

yea i need achnage it up .. but i did another today anyway... i gotta get a pic.. my digi cam fell and broke..

sucks, hopefully wasn't that good of a cam. go rack some disposables

i needa go try to rack one of the same cams i had ..that bitch was nice... it was a digital camcorder that could record like 2 hours worth shit so i recorded me fucken my ex's and shit .. so i was pissed when that shit broke.. i almost threw that bitch back on the ground.. but i got the memory card from other flics i took.. anyways i needa go get another one.. that cam went through some shit though .. ha

Originally posted by Nomaq

i havent got flicks on here of the latest production i did ... im waiten on my homie to send them to me ... he mad slow .. im talken days slow..

that proddy is ill, i got flicks today, too bad never/lies got marks throug it, goddamnit

Archived