People who hate people.....Come together!

Jesus of Nazareth

I have dealt with people for eighteen years now. Over the years, I have come to realize I really don't like people at all. It is a rare thing for me to actually get along with someone after that "nice stranger" stage. A couple of gems I have encountered in the past few weeks:

(I am with my girlfriend at the pool, and meet this middle aged redneck that hangs out with 8-14 year old boys)

Person #1 "So I wanted to ask you, what's with the adornments?"

Me "Come again?"

Person #1 "Well.....are you gay or somethin? I believe your body's a temple, and....(insert teacher from Peanuts' voice here)....."

(kid at a water park)

Person #2 "Whoa...what size are those?"

Me "My ears? They are 5/8 of an inch."

Person #2 "Huhhuh....dude those are biiig...I have a friend with full inches in his ears......they aren't as big as yours, though.....huhuhuhuhuhuhuh..."

Me "Yep."

Person #2 "huhuhuhuh....."(he starts spitting loogies at people below us)"

My question to you is:

Are people like this everywhere, or did I just get lucky enough to live in an evolutionary speedbump of a city?

Drop $15 and buy a bill hicks cd, you will be better for it.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i am a little confused........................i asume Jesus might not have a problem or question about the ones he "created" anyheew

how do you .........Feel buddeh..........

you know...people give off what they see from you as acceptable.... its in your hands to make desicions......whatever i say is usually bull shit right??????i have a few problems with some people...usually thier choices...but hey thats our freedom as humans....to choose and to regret....its how we all learn . if someone learns slower than you give them the space they need. dude im pullen for your patience...where my willy?

[This message has been edited by neahs_number (edited 07-10-2001).]

stupid people are every where..I get shit for my guages..today at the gas station I was asked if they meant I was satanic...me arguing with ther person working there and complainng to the manager got me a free tank of gas. woot woot.

what really bothers me is when some stupid middle oged waste of space excuse for a human being walks up to me and says something along the lines of "wow dude your skinny"

this prompts for many replies:

"no shit genious you think I didn't know that"

"thank god for the subway diet"

"holy shit I was fat 10 minutes ago"

"slim fast"

jesus..your not the only one that has to deal with stupid people but in your line of work you have to deal with all the stupid people.

Originally posted by Zack Morris:

"wow dude your skinny" this prompts for many replies:

"thank god for the subway diet"

"holy shit I was fat 10 minutes ago"

LOL... Omg thats friggin hilarious! i get asked that all the time... now i got more ammo for it. Fuckin stupid people! Usually if you yell at a person really loud in public all sudden like, they will leave. Just my experiences...

I hate people too.I work in a rather large toy store and I have to deal with the biggest retards.

Retard-Wheres the lego section?

Raper-Your standing in it

Retard-Oh really?

Raper-No I'm lying to you for the sake of it.

Retard2-Do you work here?

Raper-No I just enjoy wearing a bright green polyester shirt.

Retard2-Oh thanks.

My one boss loves when they bitch about me. She thinks I'm the one to lead the rest of the retards that work their in to the 21 centry.The other Bosses get mad but laugh

I am so anti socal. The only time I talk to people I don't know is to yell obscene things at them. I get that kinda stuff a lot,

retard: "Hey Buddy, you know your hair's purple, what are you gay?"

Me: "Gay? Sure, and if you don't stop talking to me some of my gayness will rub off on you." then they just get confused and walk away.

I don't do anything to attract attendtion, I wear golf shirts, dickies, and Chucks. Well aside from the purple hair, but it looks black if it's not in direct sunlight.

------------------

Girls suck.

i also hate most people, its turning into a real problem. Most girls i just find stupid, even when they are interested in me. I mean i've seen some really hot chicks, that i'm totally interested in being with ( meaning having sexual relations with them) but then when they open their mouths,and talk they turn out to be the biggest airheads.

Guest cracked ass

I'm not a big fan of people.

The trouble with being a misanthrope is, I'm still a human, so my contempt for the human race must to some small degree include myself.

As an aside, I must say I have never seen a pretty girl at Wal-Mart.

i also have never ever seen a pretty girl in a walmart. target is different, but on a second glance i see they are just 15 or otherwise jailbait with their fat ass mom pushing the cart, then i get disturbed about the whole goddamned situation and just leave.

this topic and a lot of the responses made me laugh. and i also don't like most people. "what movie would you recommend for a six year old boy who chronically wets his bed?"

Originally posted by EatMorGlue:

.............."what movie would you recommend for a six year old boy who chronically wets his bed?"

WaterWorld

LOL

------------------

"So analyze me surprise me but cant magmatize me"

-nas

...It seems to me that you must be leaving yourself open for others to randomly make comments to you about yourself, and seems like you live in a fucked up place.

If you are going out of your way to have people notice you, ie holes in your ears, tats, etc,,you must realize people see this as a conversation piece and will comment, lie it or not. Part of the game...and realize that most of society are a bunch of sheep milking on TV and consumerism as if it were a substantial life style and those who do not fit those criteria are ostricized subliminally.

People don't kill people, television does.

PRO LIFE ADVOCATES......COMPLETE FUCKING MORONS.......IM ANGRY JUST THINKING OF THE STUPIDITY OF THE FUCKING PEOPLE.....MY GOD!!!!!!!!!! .....more later.....

------------------

brick, brick ,brick...thats how i be up against your girlfriends ass...

people in general are the reason for my problem. my problem is that i'm waaaaay too judgemental. i'm a super snob, and i can't help but look at anyone and look them up and down in negativity (unless i actually have confidence in the fact that someone i see on the street is cool, visually). so i'm pretty superficial. so should i blame my problem on how gross the majority of poeple are, or am i exxagerating, and is this a complex within myself?

OR am i lucky because i'm not a yokel like the rest of the people in my city, and i enjoy the finer things in life, or am i unlucky because i'm not easily pleased?

ah forget it.

oh god im feeling this topic. Stupid people are just fucking.......arg. so god damn ignorant.

#1. Everyone should pick up any tool album and read the lyrics.

#2. Big dissapointment- Hot or decent chicks that are retarded wen they talk.

#3. OH GOD PRO LIFE CHURCH FUCKERS.- they fucking hold signs with dead babies and blood and shit?!!! wHAT THE FUCK! hahaha.JESUS!!!!! IDIOTS SHEEP!!!!!!!!god , i fucking hate those bastards. i bet those fuckers never had to deal with a fucking pregnancy crisis without their parents knowing.......or had to deal with any problems without church or religion assistance. fucking go do something for yourself and by yourself.

yeah well........i wish i can rant more, but i love flipping off and saying fuck you!! to those pro life sign wielding shit heads.

Originally posted by cracked ass:

I'm not a big fan of people.

The trouble with being a misanthrope is, I'm still a human, so my contempt for the human race must to some small degree include myself.

As an aside, I must say I have never seen a pretty girl at Wal-Mart.

cracked, you have said it all... http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//biggrin.gif'>

Archived