St.Patty's Day !

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Vlad

i wish i was irish so i could celebrate :)

ahh but the beauty is on st. pattys day everyone can be irish. just wear green and get blitzed.

you guys missed the 'once-a-year-irish' comment.

just got that ;)

Guest imported_El Mamerro

My plans are to top 2 years ago, where I had five 40's and destroyed myself (I'm 130 lbs, it's a lot for me). I want to start early in the morning and go through 6-7 by the end of the day. Then I have to survive the following day so I can grab a bus to NYC and catch a flight to PR to continue fucking myself up.

Of course, I might have to work all day and not get as fucked up as I want to. Let's hope that doesn't happen. Beer.

El Mamerro

Guest sneak

im told by family members that it basically means "having a good time2 or something..

whatever it is, ima drink guiness like its going out of fashion.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

My plans are to top 2 years ago, where I had five 40's and destroyed myself (I'm 130 lbs, it's a lot for me). I want to start early in the morning and go through 6-7 by the end of the day. Then I have to survive the following day so I can grab a bus to NYC and catch a flight to PR to continue fucking myself up.

Of course, I might have to work all day and not get as fucked up as I want to. Let's hope that doesn't happen. Beer.

El Mamerro

http://www.metal-reviews.com/images/bands/s_z/dfall.jpg'>

Archived