ATLANTA,GA .... ATL HOE!!!

Nomaq NBC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest crack is wack

Re: pope

Originally posted by Nomaq NBC

man u know i didnt jack those pics why u tryen to beef with me ?? nomaq got enough beef but if ur gonna add to it by sayen i stole those pix then ur jus flat out gay kid..

you still have yet to aknowledge the fact you STOLE 3 FLICKS FROM MY SITE c'mon now!

Re: pope

Originally posted by Nomaq NBC

man u know i didnt jack those pics why u tryen to beef with me ?? nomaq got enough beef but if ur gonna add to it by sayen i stole those pix then ur jus flat out gay kid..

the coolest thing about this thread is when he refers to himself in third person.....blahblahblah thinks that's hilarious

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Re: toy shit

Originally posted by Shortchanged

this is one of those threads where a kid will post up shit from his city just so he can throw his wack shit in. you think your shit looks even a quarter as good as the other stuff posted? fuck off kid you suck

as you might be right, i think a request for your flicks would be in order so as you can prove you have the right to say "fuck off kid you suck" because however much these nomaq's suck, his new shit is rather skilled and is much ill

Archived