Current Mood Thread

S@T@N

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

my current mood

okay so i'm on the way to school and what the hell do i keep thinking about? i think my teacher has a secret vendetta against me. i just dont get it. i get 98% and 100% on my tests but yet i am down to a B. what the fuck. i work my ass off for this class to get a 4.0 this quarter and he tells me that we still have a long way to go. how the fuck am i at a B. that is unacceptable at this point. i am about to graduate and i am not taking a fucking B after all this damn time. fuck that. i'm about to get aneurism if i dont get an A in this class. he ruined all of it. fucking bastard. :mad2: :scream: :heated: :hatred:

geez. :evil2:

:cry2:

but other than that, i am dandy. it really shouldnt bother me all that much but for some reason, it keeps haunting me. tonight we're gonna eat some indian food at this bar thinngy. and the weekend is almost here. my weekends start on thursdays. or it seems to be the current trend. :krunk:

hmmm..well i got the day off work today. I am not too sure if this is a curse or a blessing because i am saving every dime for my trip in setpember. Well i cant sleep in due to the habit of waking up at 6 for work everyday.

I feel a bit medio because I have to get cracking on these trip plans and i dont know where to start. I should really try to get outside or sumfin but its cloudy and depressing. hmmmm...maybe i will try to come up with a scheme to make some quick cash...

anyways,

the tee

Originally posted by mr_president

damn devilush!

a B? after getting a 98% and a 100% on your tests, if that fucker gave me a B after that i would seriously beat the fuck out of them..

you got a A for sure, he's just fucking with you...

shit, im pissed off for you...

i am thinking the same too. but shiet, my GPA at this point is at a 3.8 so even if i do get a B in that class i'm still well over a 3.5. which is okay with me. but fuck him.

you just get to a point where you just dont care ya know? i just wanna get the fuck outta here. i am tired.

go to hell mr. d*****. fuck you!!! :hatred:

Guest 6Feet1
Originally posted by Devilush

i am thinking the same too. but shiet, my GPA at this point is at a 3.8 so even if i do get a B in that class i'm still well over a 3.5. which is okay with me. but fuck him.

you just get to a point where you just dont care ya know? i just wanna get the fuck outta here. i am tired.

go to hell mr. d*****. fuck you!!! :hatred:

dont trip.......i go to a fairly decent college and my GPA is around 2.0, and i dont even give a fuck.........is that bad?????? i guess my mind is somewhere else.......

Current Mood:

Fucking bad.

I hate school. No, wait. I like learning. I like ceramics. I love that I

understand my physics class better than the other 7 fucking retards in

there. I love sitting through my fifth year of french doing nothing 'cause

my teacher is subpar and can't teach us any more useful information.

I like reading and writing shit for english. But I hate some of my friends.

They're just so incredibly stupid.

so stupid.

Archived