Current Mood Thread

S@T@N

I thought about alot of shit that's been bothering me today... I'm in that

mood where you've resolved things that are heavy set in your mind, and

you've been up for 20 hours but you don't need sleep because your head

is going a million miles an hour. I wanna play my guitar, I want to float

off into space and never return. I don't know. Post your mood, I need

other things to think about..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

its 6am..facing the same stupid dilema again..sleep or stay awake for the next day?...current mood is that i'm sick of the same ole retarded shit like being awake at 6 am

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I'm feeling pretty dandy. Good stuff has happened in the past few days (new job projects, paychecks came in, video continues to sell well, tickets to PR) and I'm about to kick back and watch "Glengarry Glen Ross". Beer,

El Mamerro

Originally posted by some pittsburgh flavor

i can't go to sleep because i snorted too much ritalin today. i want to draw but i cannot concentrate. i would like to play guitar but people are asleep. i have a chemistry test tomorrow that i am entirely clueless about and will recieve yet another grade in the 5%-10% range. i'm lonely and bored with pretty much everything.

ritalin is made for concetration.

what are you doing snorting the stuff anyway? what the fuck is wrong with some of you kids.

ritalin is made for hyper kids like me. The way it works is it is speed. If you are hyper and take speed it brings you down. An up plus an up equals a down. WIERD.

So if you dont need it and snort it, essentially you are taking speed to the brain...that shit cant be good for you.

morning....blargh!

i feel kind of awake. i accidentally woke up at 2:30a.m. now i can't sleep because i have stupid insomnia. i cleaned my screen and i'm waiting on it to dry so i can make a human billboard shirt. i gave up on my other diesgn for now, the wireframe that will go on canvas. i have to make the lines thicker. i was drinking a coke, but it's gone now. i'll go get another one when i go to smoke a cigarette. i'm confused. it's too damn early for me to be awake. this always happens.

Guest KING BLING
Originally posted by casekonly

morning....blargh!

i feel kind of awake. i accidentally woke up at 2:30a.m. now i can't sleep because i have stupid insomnia. i cleaned my screen and i'm waiting on it to dry so i can make a human billboard shirt. i gave up on my other diesgn for now, the wireframe that will go on canvas. i have to make the lines thicker. i was drinking a coke, but it's gone now. i'll go get another one when i go to smoke a cigarette. i'm confused. it's too damn early for me to be awake. this always happens.

damn homie I'm still up and drunk....what the fuck do you kids do, like work?

Originally posted by El Mamerro

"Glengarry Glen Ross".

Beer,

El Mamerro

i love that movie.

'is that what i did dave? did i humiliate you. Oh my god, i'm sorry.'

ricky roma

'fuck you, thats my name, you know why? because you drove a hyundai to get here today and i drove a seventy thousand dollar bmw. thats my name.'

blake

damn homie I'm still up and drunk....what the fuck do you kids do, like work?

ha ha, i don't "work" i wok, i'm chinese like that....just kidding....i just have insomnia...i call it "sinsomnia" it's my punishment for being on this board way too much....

I'm doing shitty, thanks for asking. I change everything about myself every day, maybe even 20 times a day. It sucks big time. I hope none of you are going throught htis shit too, its horrible and no human being should go through this conflicting complex thats been prevalent in my life for two-three years straight.

Guest WebsterUno

Im doing good.

I could use a cup of joe, I just got into work.

I need to drop the kids off at the pool too!

Woo, that egg sammich is kickin back!

Archived