Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
iloveboxcars

fotango.com

the pictures i put on fotango, and then post here always end up turning into red x's with in acouple minutes. everyone else seems to be posting pictures they uploaded there just fine. my pictures never do have that white fotango bar too. what am i doing wrong?

well u here's wut i do...

first u upload them(obviously)

then u go to albums and click on the album

then you click the button that says get link to this picture then u'll see a link at the top of the picture...

copy the link and then on 12oz. click the IMG and put the link in there and click of and then it should be fine if u do all that then i am very :confused:

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I hope fotango headquarters go up in a majestic ball of fire, so people stop using them. Besides their stupid banner and fixed size, their pictures don't show up on Mac Internet Explorer (unless I find the address of the picture in the source code and copy/paste in the address bar), so I either have to boot up Netscape, or do the aforementioned procedure picture by picture. Beer,

El Mamerro

i hate everything about fotango, but they seem to be the only ones that work consistantly... i miss when freephoto-i was good...

Originally posted by El Mamerro

I hope fotango headquarters go up in a majestic ball of fire, so people stop using them. Besides their stupid banner and fixed size, their pictures don't show up on Mac Internet Explorer (unless I find the address of the picture in the source code and copy/paste in the address bar), so I either have to boot up Netscape, or do the aforementioned procedure picture by picture. Beer,

El Mamerro

you can quote the post to get the picture's addy...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this