Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
AMORone

new cleveland thread

hey heres an idea you all shut the fuck up...i dont care about your problems and i dont think anyone else on hear does either so why doesnt everyone stop using this thread to talk shit..or maybe we should change it to the talking shit thread now shut the fuck up and paint or just shut the fuck up cuz no one wants to read the bullshit. if you have problems you dont have to settle em in front of the whole fucking world settle em between yourselves and in my oppinion i think you all should just drop it and not talk to eachother its worthless bullshit now post pics or comments dont fucking talk shit but

this is like back in school when you were little and the teacher would get all pissed cause no one would be quiet then everyone would catch on... n like someone would keep talking and theyd stop... but someone would say """SHHHHH""" then another person would be like ""SHHH""" now you have a whole bunch of people telling each other to be quiet... over and over again... SHHHHH!

stop being hipocrits.... i mean im doing it to right now... postin bull shit while trying to end bullshit... it juss doesnt work...

so ever time you begin writing something clever on here to piss someone off juss do what i do n be like fuck that then dont hit "submit reply" and juss close out the web page.

INTEGRITY

PITBOSS

ONE LIFE CREW

IN COLD BLOOD

RINGWORM

APARTMENT 213

INTEGRITY

PITBOSS

ONE LIFE CREW

IN COLD BLOOD

RINGWORM

APARTMENT 213

INTEGRITY

PITBOSS

ONE LIFE CREW

IN COLD BLOOD

RINGWORM

APARTMENT 213

INTEGRITY

PITBOSS

ONE LIFE CREW

IN COLD BLOOD

RINGWORM

APARTMENT 213

Let's get this thread back on track folks.

No new flicks. All shit talking and general bullshit. Apparently everyone in Cleveland is too busy talking here to go out and paint or even go and flick what someone else is doing.

My car got fucked up for the sake of this bullshit while kids sat around on the computer and pulled eachothers hair...delete this worthless thread...it makes the kids actually putting in work look bad...or maybe I'm just misdirecting my new found agression...whatever...delete this shit anyway.

I THOUGHT IT WAS SHITS AND GIGLES UNTIL SOMEONE LINED MY SHIT..NOW I DONT KNOW WHO IT WAS AT THE TIME BUT WHEN I FIND OUT IM GONNA SETTLE IT IN PERSON AND NOT ONLINE....WHERE THE FLICS AT????? DONT POST NOTHIN IF THERE AINT NO FLICS..ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT..FUCK 12OZ BEEF....PEOPLE TRY TO SQUASH THEN JUST LET IT REVIVE ITS SELF EVERYTIME..NO ONE LIKES EACHOTHER NO MORE..WHO CARES..DONT REPLY TO BULLSHIT...ONLY TO FLICS..LETS TRY THIS, THE CLEVELAND SCENE LOOKS FUCKIN REDICULUS W/ ALL THIS..

KILL YOUR COMPUTER!

Guest PHYNE

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: what happened to my phone call crow?????

:o

GOTone, those flics are pretty dope. i've always thought ur posted flics were good. crow, pretty nice stuff too, i havn't seen anyone wright like mr.riddles in a while. original. peace. :twitch:

Originally posted by PHYNE

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: what happened to my phone call crow?????

:o

i called the other nite and the # i have must be the wrong one?

resp/heist went 2 some partys or someshit like that so me and terd painted all nite .and same 2day we crushed solo'....??? sorry son.

Originally posted by LushLife

just check a sports jersey son...

im talkin bout on a damn wall bro. not trying to start a beef again on this thread, im just sayin. peace. :krunk:

i really like the resp joint. whos this resp kid? or did ridle just write that shit? big ups to the only writer motivated enuff in this thread to actually post their fliks. haha. holla back.

Originally posted by add + style

damn. i wish i was as cool as that kid. maybe some day i will be if i talk shit to kids on my computer more...anythings possible. ;)

son syke'll murder you.... just sayin learn before you speak

Originally posted by fr8mare

i have love for dead bodies...if syker kills you your dead ass is mine...

You were quiet for a while try harder. Did it take you that long to think of somthing stupid to say?

smoke blunts Crik one :dazed: