Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
AMORone

new cleveland thread

Sup arize, hows the camp going.

I'll prolly send some shit wit him so you can peep my steez.

Stay up.

peace.

Scape.

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i thought steez was judged by the amout of damage youve done....not the amout of time you spend in paper chase....ohh yah hey crik...thats cool dude ....lets just say youll be seening alot of me...and its reus not revs....

Look here faggot, now i've tried to stay on the good side of everybody in the scene of cleveland. i tried to stay humble cause i'm not getting up you feel me. I mean I tried to work shit out to paint but shit is really dead end right now. But you coming at me dog. I thought we settled are shit before. But naw we got mr. wanksta himself trying to tell soembody what a steez is kid. a steez is what you fucking represent, what your style is. a steez is something you take time to created, and structure around what you take in and what your life is made up of. A steez is something to take pride in. And then we got you, a low down piece of shit, bottom feeder, throw back younger born in a fucking dumpster. faggot what you painting huh. You painting the same wall that been painting on millions of fucking times. You running around thinking that those lil shadyed regions of the most desolate placed in c-twon is Ups. is that what you thinking you thinkin that that ass straight letter is bombing. faggot go back to whatever rich suburb you from and stick a fucking sock in it. This ass clown trying to jump at me. and this is what it comes to in a fucking internet chat board. No longer will i let booty chatter go unnoticed. I don't care how much you pianting, its a waste paint. Realise your place on the food chain, You ain't shit. And righ now, I ain't shit, but atleast i accept it I know my place,and i also know what i'm capablke of when it comes to writting. Faggot I;ve been drawing since I was sucking my moma's titty. and i garentee I would draw circles around you and paint circle around you. I know thios, i go to sleep knowing this, i eat knowing this, I breathe knowing this. so when time comes your done simple as that, but until then just keep watching your shit as letters and look for the scape goat. I hate to blow up like this over a message board but shit has to be rectified. so just keep pretended that people have respect for you and mabey you'll catch some sleep at night.

Anyways I'm done emabrssing him and myself.

Peace to DSK, Crik, Napo, and my boy Disy. Peace to Anoy, Got, Ridl, Arize. the whole driods and wys crews for whoever I missed. Peace to Poke Prae verb and any one else i missed in BHS and FGS. Peace to syko amor and arno for coming up in this.

Much love.

Peace.

Originally posted by fr8mare

i thought steez was judged by the amout of damage youve done....not the amout of time you spend in paper chase....ohh yah hey crik...thats cool dude ....lets just say youll be seening alot of me...and its reus not revs....

I hang out in paper chase.

http://www.blingtvshow.com/gotbills.jpg'>

what?:lol:

go paint you crazy kids.:idea:

IS THIS THE "GONE COUNTRY THREAD"?

"STEEZ"???

DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK

Now a thousand times I will write "DILSNICK" until I learn to use the word "STEEZ" with a little more humility and a tiny helping of irony less I morph into a retarded hip hop clone instantly right where I stand and further ruin this already ruined cleveland thread with goofy, insecure, and more of this corny hip-hop-than-thou lingo and terminology none of which I actually live or do.

Thanks,

Your Teacher,

Mr. Carter

DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK DILSNICK

haha

Look here faggot

lets clear this up.... I AM GAY[

i'm not getting up you feel me.

i am gay so...dont mind if i do

a low down piece of shit,

yah so what...at least i paint

born in a fucking dumpster.

faggot go back to whatever rich suburb you from

a:make up your mind am i from a dumpster oir a rich suburb...

b: youve called me a fag at least 5 times..originality is a must..

I was sucking my moma's titty.

dude thats fucking sick to think about...your obviously lacking in the mature area

This ass clown trying to jump at me. and this is what it comes to in a fucking internet chat board

its going to come to much more than that...trust me

so just keep pretended that people have respect for you and mabey you'll catch some sleep at night.

people have respect for me? haha i dont care..and i dont know about you...but when the slaughter begins i wont be sleeping at night..and neither will you....

DILSNICK....yah i like that...and got i know you spend time in paperchase...theres one thing you paint and you have a good book...and that billboards nice...

feel me is a term meaning do you understand me. Your prolly into punk rock which i'm not dissin you on but if a punk rocker came up to me talking his lingo i'm not gonna clown on him for that. whats sick about breast feeding? originality, isn't that what your shit is lacking. I find funny you'd try to throw that at me. And Its obvious you do care if they respect you or you wouldn't have gooten mad when some one fucked up your wanks. And you wouldn't have responded to what i said. Come on man were both human. just take it in stride.

And I'll be catching z's till i see this "Slaughter" happen.

Until then

peace.

little kids catch big ass whoopings

Im just trying to save you some diginity. You might think your toss up says reus but it doesnt its says revs, and until you get some better LETTERS dont paint it anywhere because when you are done painting in 2 years your ugly whack ass shit will still be riding and the city will be just that much more a bust for everyone else. practice in your garage you came nowhere near to burning what you went over .

i'll save a reply for you. (quote) why do i need to burn ive only been writing less than a year im just practicing. PLEASE DO NOT PAINT AT RIVER WALL ! if you do paint there dont go over shit you can not burn if you dont know the definition of burning it has somthing to do with skill, letters, and experience If you are using less colors than the person you are going over chances are you arent burning them. AND DO NOT GO OVER PEICES WITH STRAIGHT LETTERS UNLESS YOUR SHIT IS RAW AS FUCK !!!!!!!!! PRIME OUT YOUR SPOTS ALSO BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE A DISS WHEN YOU THE PERSON YOU WENT OVER IS STICKING OUT ON ALL SIDES>

GOT WITH ANOTHER SPOT ! nice billboard man looks great from the car . wank dont fuck with me! CRIKone

And another thing savig we all know who you are dont line my man sym !

Re: little kids catch big ass whoopings

I konw nothing abouth this but I have to agree with CRIKoner.

Originally posted by jhskt

Im just trying to save you some diginity. You might think your toss up says reus but it doesnt its says revs, and until you get some better LETTERS dont paint it anywhere because when you are done painting in 2 years your ugly whack ass shit will still be riding and the city will be just that much more a bust for everyone else. practice in your garage you came nowhere near to burning what you went over .

i'll save a reply for you. (quote) why do i need to burn ive only been writing less than a year im just practicing. PLEASE DO NOT PAINT AT RIVER WALL ! if you do paint there dont go over shit you can not burn if you dont know the definition of burning it has somthing to do with skill, letters, and experience If you are using less colors than the person you are going over chances are you arent burning them. AND DO NOT GO OVER PEICES WITH STRAIGHT LETTERS UNLESS YOUR SHIT IS RAW AS FUCK !!!!!!!!! PRIME OUT YOUR SPOTS ALSO BECAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE A DISS WHEN YOU THE PERSON YOU WENT OVER IS STICKING OUT ON ALL SIDES>

And another thing savig we all know who you are dont line my man sym !

I've done a rooftop with SYM along with CRIK and ANOY (not name dropping, just giving propers!) but I don't know you SAVIG.

If I don't know you.....>Don't bring it to midtown.

Line outs are weak and what goes around may come back around.

Watch-Your-Step!:lol:

i dont know what to say....oh yah dont let it happen agin...it was my fault because i didnt roll the wall and i used like 3 colors...but you making lame exscuses so you could diss me was fucking retarded...all im saying is if it happens agin im done writing in cleveland...but you wont have a peice left when i quit....show me respect and i will treat you equally..

i dont know what to say....oh yah dont let it happen agin...it was my fault because i didnt roll the wall and i used like 3 colors...but you making lame exscuses so you could diss me was fucking retarded...all im saying is if it happens agin im done writing in cleveland...but you wont have a peice left when i quit....show me respect and i will treat you ASK SYKE IF....

I KNEW WHO YOU WERE WHEN I COVERED YOUR SHIT UP ... DONT BE AT THE GRAFF JAM AND DONT REPLY TO THIS AND DONT PAINT ON THE EAST SIDE LINE OR THE RIVER WALL BECAUSE YOU CANNOT BURN ANYTHING THERE SO IF YOU GO OVER SOMEONE THEY WILL MOST LIKELY BEEF WITH YOU . AND IF ANYONE DISSES MY SHIT ITS COMING BACK TO YOU AND SAME.

AND THATS ALL FOLKS

shit son hes callin you n same out...

not being a dick n dissin n e one but try to keep my name out this ya heard...

i dont care bout the respect or what ever... i paitn for myself not for the assholes in cleveland to jock my nuts. but im not sayin go do tags over my pieces either.

poke or fade if your pissed at the shit me n jerm did at the river bank juss go back over uss... our bad we didnt have no bucket paint... we were rushed.

amor flicks now... stop trying to be a hard ass n juss throw some snap shots on here player

hes calling us out....hahahaha im not gonna paint the east side line..id rather bomb the stations...and ill be at the graffiti jam crik...try and fuck with my faggat ass and we'll see whats up...

ill paint at the river wall if i want to...i never did nothing to nobody next time i will roll the wall and put time into it... if i do that whys there a problem?

and your peices getting lined wohhh there your right...if shit starts geting lined itll probably be me....but im not a pussy...ill leave my name..

note to the rest of clevo...i did nothing to crik he dissd my peice and then proceeded to further antagonize me...not really a big deal but then he informed me i cant paint anyplace but the funwall or im getting lined...

i understand everyone likes crik and everyone hates me...but i had nothing to do with that...right now this is between him and i...and i tried / made a signifigant efort to work things out....

i forgot

note to the rest of clevo...i did nothing to crik he dissd my peice and then proceeded to further antagonize me...not really a big deal but then he informed me i cant paint anyplace but the funwall or im getting lined...

i understand everyone likes crik and everyone hates me...but i had nothing to do with that...right now this is between him and i...and i tried / made a signifigant efort to work things out....

Do not line my peices AND STAY OFF OF MY STATIONS !

mY FRIEND GOT HIS THROAT SLIT COMING HOME ON THE RAPID AT THE BUCKEY STOP WHEN WE WERE IN 10TH GRADE YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS IN THE HOOD HE LIVED THERE AND GOT HEMED UP PLUS ANOTHER ONE OF MY FREINDS GOT SHOT IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD OVER ON BUCKEYE A MONTH AGO YOU HAVE NO BUSINESS ON THE EAST SIDE IN GENERAL AND YOU WILL FIND THAT OUT THE HARD WAY IF TRY AND GET UP OVER HERE THINK ABOUT THAT FOR A MINTUE KIDS FROM THE NEIGHBORHOOD ARE GETTING JACKED AND KILLED OVER MONEY AND OTHER GAY SHIT WHAT DO YOU THINK THEY ARE GOING TO DO TO YOU (AN OUTSIDER COMING IN MAKING THEIR SHIT LOOK WORSE THAN IT DOES) ? MARINATE ON THAT FOR A MINUTE

EAST SIDE LINE ='S NO JOKE REUS='S JOKE

SOME MATH FOR YOU REUS + EAST SIDE ='S DEAD LITTLE WHITE BOY

BUT YOUR SOO TOUGH SO HAVE FUN

listen

hes calling us out....hahahaha im not gonna paint the east side line..id rather bomb the stations...and ill be at the graffiti jam crik...try and fuck with my faggat ass and we'll see whats up...

ill paint at the river wall if i want to...i never did nothing to nobody next time i will roll the wall and put time into it... if i do that whys there a problem?

and your peices getting lined wohhh there your right...if shit starts geting lined itll probably be me....but im not a pussy...ill leave my name..

EVEN IF YOU PRIME OUT YOUR WALLS AND SPEND LOTS OF TIME ON IT YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO BURN WHAT YOU ARE GOING OVER ITS AS SIMPLE AS THAT YOU DONT HAVE THE SKILL YET SO INSTEAD OF CAUSING PEOPLE HEAD ACHES GO SOMEWHERE ELSE ITS NOT HARD TO FIND SPOTS TO PAINT. GO PAINT UNDER BRIDGES AND OTHER PLACES OR STAY IN AKRON YOU LINE A PEICE YOU'LL SEE REPRECUTIONS. FUCK YOU STOP PAINTING CRIK ONE

damn bob saget gets up... hes a pimp with that wife beater. ive seen a couple of his tags here n there too... peace

keep on talkin shit u little toy....while ur on ur computer talking away my crew is out PAINTING......o yea were on to u motherfuker.......