Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
AMORone

new cleveland thread

he was juss fuckin w/ the letters then he realized about the real rapes, i dont think hes writin it anymore. that was juss a chill spot n he was fuckn around....

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by fr8mare

hey napo its funny how your nobodys jock but your pretty much sucking dizys dick.... the line is blown up and for the most part legal so if you think your "doing graffiti" when you paint there your wrong...if you want to peice hit freights you want to bomb hit the streets but dont front and say your doing shit korect when your hitting legals and not doing shit at all....

so everyone whos hittin the line isnt doin "graffiti"???man get real...u have no clue wut the fuk ur talkin about..........

DoinShitKorect CREW!!!!wut wut!

Big Up's!.....

...to POKE, VERB, FUCKO and GRADE for representin' at the JB's joint.

Hope to catch more of y'all at the Prince Paul /Aceyalone joint.

NAPO and DIZY, I'm guessing are crew. Ain't no jock when it comes to crew. It's called 'back'.

Rapes/akron aint as fly as RAPES/cincy but I'd say his steez is far from wak.

SAME, you my man, have the right idea!

quote: "FUCK THE BUFF"

And yes Distorted........ PRAE IS dope!

Oh shit, the Quiet Riot is coming.......

Keep your eye's peeled, shits about to get heated.....

W.Y.S.>>>>>R.P.>ANOY>RIDL>ARIZE>SHRUGS>DEPH>ROX>MOE....

DROIDZ CREW!!!!

Re: WORD.

Originally posted by GOTone

Rapes/akron aint as fly as RAPES/cincy but I'd say his steez is far from wak.

THAT'S WHAT I MEANT. IT AINT TERRIBLE, BUT IT AINT GREAT NEITHER.

CLEVELAND ROCKS! SEE YA IN AUGUST ARIZ, ANOY, RIDL, PRAE.

wankmare was saying that you guys are giving this vibe out like ohh dsk hardcore bombers when crick is the only one up...pretty much starting shit with you...

THIS ENTIRE CITY NEEDS TO BE LINED UP AND SLAPPED THE FUCK DOWN!

LARGE UP.....POKE, VERB, GOT, THE DS YOUTS AND A VERY SELECT FEW... A VERY SELECT FEW!

EVERYONE ELSE...SHUT UP AND GO STUDY A SUBWAY ART BOOK![

RED LINE LEGAL???? WHY WE PEOEPLE GET CHASED OUT? WHY DONT YOU ROCK PIECES? WHY ARE YOU NEW ON THE SCENE TALKIN MESS? WHY YOU STILL TALKIN SHIT TO THE DIZ AND NAPO..WE DIDN'T CLAME NO BOMBIN LORDS SHIT EVER..YOU DIDN'T CLAME SHIT..POST SOME SHIT..HEAR THE TALK WHERE THE LETTERS..YOU ON THE COMPUTER EVERY DAY..FUCK COMPUTER BEEF ..HIT THE STREETS.AND WHO IS WANSTA?OR NIGHTMARE WHATEVA HIS NAME IS WHO YOU?

PIECES,STYLES ...WHERE THEY AT????

BIG UP PRAE POKE NAPO CRIK....

YALL NEED TO STOP TALKIN SHIT ONLINE MAN..ITS NOT COOL.CHILL THE FUCK OUT YALL TRASH TALKIN KIDS....:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

REDLINE IS NOT LEGAL YO.DONT TALK SHIT MAN.I CANT STRESS IT ENOUGH.. I DONT EVEN KNOW YALL ..ALL INO IS YOU DONT PIECE OR HAVE LETTERS YET.AMOR AND MES ARE ON THEREWAY.BUT ALL THESE FOOLS TALKIN SHIT AINT GONNA WORK MAN.POST SOMETHIN.LET ME SEE SOMETHIN!!!WHERE YOUR LETTERS AT.quit beefin online!

AMOR.WHY YOU TALKIN SHIT TO FOOLS I DONT KNOW..PSY..EVERYONE QUIT ALL THE BEEF!!!!!..YALL BEEN DRINKIN TO MUCH CONFIDENSE JUICE.YALL DRUNK!

BIG UP PRAE POKE NAPO CRIK..

Keep this shit off the internet damn.

Ups to Amor and those who are atleast getting up.

I'm fairly new too, But I got some shit, and I know how to paint.

But let's keep shit talking off the computer screens.

same and wanksta dudes you 2 need to calm down on the shit talking im bout to close this thread cuz all its doin is starting shit. so how about everyone just stop talking and if you post post flix not this stupid bullshit shit talking keep it between you dont make everyone else read about it cuz no one else wants to hear about it

OK EVERYTHING IS SQUASHED NO MORE BEEF............U GUYS(SAME WANKS ETC.)DO UR THING......AND DSK WILL DO THIERS.......ALL THIS SHIT STARTED OVER NOTHING.........THE BEEF IS SQUASHED.....

Originally posted by Pale216

Keep this shit off the internet damn.

Ups to Amor and those who are atleast getting up.

I'm fairly new too, But I got some shit, and I know how to paint.

But let's keep shit talking off the computer screens.

aey i've seen some of ur chara. that u gave dizy or wutever....shit looks pretty dope.....contact dizy at skool n arrange some time to paint.....hola back.....

To Disyfunkdsk,

I wasn't "talking shit"...jeez oh man. And please don't call me "son" I prefer "chief". That's what my dad used to call me...

Didn't the Black Sheep have a song that went "I had a dream I was hard?" or something...

It's dumb to try and explain, but anyways I was goofing on the message board posting as a means of communication...verbiage, lingo, slanguage...

I was just posting to nobody in particular, just soapboxing...

Secondly, I aim to boost kids who have as they say "like 5 or 6 tags up", 'cause you know to me IMHO those dudes/dudettes are kinda cool - sorta unsung heros - all the better that they do their thing completely anonymous, all the better that they may lack all the technique, finesse and refinement people commonly call "skills". What matters is they're out and about and real. Indeed, sometimes the uglier it is the more real!

Mostly, we all get fussy about art. I mean, you know we fuss over lines and cuts and all that artistry, then try to call it hard. We're fussing. We're all such artists and we all take everything so personal. We're cheeseball artists simple as that, which is cool. As the russian avant-guardists said: "MAKING A SCRATCH IN THE GREAT WALL OF ANONYMITY!".

I know there's guidelines in the graffiti hip-hop world, certain modes of communication that are more acceptable, certain styles of speech that are hipper, etc. ad infinitum. I'm all about my freedom and your freedom and, damn, everybody's freedom, which is why fuckin' FAT and MYLK turn the shit out! And I still use the word "FRESH"! And George Bush is a dick. And graffiti, even at it's most toy, is always beautiful!

Sincerely your son,

Paul

P.S. RET: forgot that one, whereabouts: Chinatown - another unsung hero. Peace!

P.P.S. Riding my bike to school crossing the Detroit-Superior bridge I was honored to peep three exceptionally large rollers from the likes of ARPE, ARIZ, and RIDL. Mount Crushmore! Is that Iron Maiden font sans serif? Also, the POKE and VERB rollers visible form Tremont, all the way across the Cuyahoga River Valley, shit is visible from the space shuttle, these are things of great beauty and awesome power. And if you ain't seen them, then you're spending too much at the keyboard.

Thank you. How's that for a long-ass post?

If any of ya'll paint characters holla at me, I'm looking for a basic flesh tone, light/dark combination for shading.

any one got suggestions?

Originally posted by Pale216

If any of ya'll paint characters holla at me, I'm looking for a basic flesh tone, light/dark combination for shading.

any one got suggestions?

krylon: khaki(beige) or rusto: sand for a midtones.

krylon warm brown for shade and white for highlight.

black for outline and additional shade.

Germans and NY fats and thins for best results but never rule out the stock cap for peicing characters or style fades.

There maybe better combos for skintones but these colors are most available and easy to come by.

Great post Paul. Disy was talkin' to Lushlife on that 'son' thing though.