Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
AMORone

new cleveland thread

Recommended Posts

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by NAPOleon<---

he forgot NayPoe...Crik.....Dizy...DeSKay crew......buts its all good...

 

thats because he was talking about kids that do their thing but arent riding jocks and hittin the same old blown up spots...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pentimento, patina, palimpsest...

 

dudes & dudettes,

 

Yep, I've amended the roll call: DEAL and KRANE and NEX(?) and uhm, uhm, uhm...

 

My heartfelt intentions:

Although strangely misguided and defiantly erudite, I sought to stimulate rancourous debate, heated dialogue and a maelstrom of pre-pubescent affection for dudes/artists/delinquents who operate in the netherworld of the not-quite-so-recognized-but-obviously-up sgraffito modus operandi, they who rock the pre-dawn hours independent of major Clevo-graf-crew affiliations, i.e. the fringe element, who pioneers forlorn and forgotten corners of our faded metropolis - to thee I commit my undying devotion, gratitude, and love, 'cause everytime I think I'm colonizing a new spot, A.K.A the moon, there's a FOE 4 tag that beat me to it. Or as the better-informed, hipper elements of our society say: JUST BOOSTIN' PEEPS AND FLIPPING REC!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Watch Your Step!

 

Originally posted by Disyfunkdsk

Are you talkin shit ?

hope not son

 

Paul happens to be a W.Y.S. crew member and has been at it since way back.

Unless you were responding to LushLife, in which case you will have to deal with his crew feedback and I retract my statement.

Otherwise: Back the fuck up!

 

GOT:1 / MOE:funk representing Downtown, Midtown, Ohio city, Clark/Metro and southside Tremont.

 

Innercity playa!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: Watch Your Step!

 

Originally posted by GOTone

Paul happens to be a W.Y.S. crew member and has been at it since way back.

Unless you were responding to LushLife, in which case you will have to deal with his crew feedback and I retract my statement.

Otherwise: Back the fuck up!

 

GOT:1 / MOE:funk representing Downtown, Midtown, Ohio city, Clark/Metro and southside Tremont.

 

Innercity playa!

 

no he was talkin to lushlife.........in that case lushlife would u please explain "blown up spots" cause one of the places we paint is the line.......and that def. isnt blown up.....so please explain....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hello!?!

 

he named, with a exeption to a few kids, that barely have like 5 or 6 tags riding here and there. i guess your pist for getting up??

 

 

and the line not blown up??? like no one knows about the line? and riverbank? HELLO?? im not being a dick but what ever dood. im cool w/ the dsk kids, but i wasnt implying anything bad to you doods. we were talking about writers that are barely known and do their thing "outside the limits of the sorta designated official zones of government issue local graffiti" .... hence painting the line, fuckwall, and riverbank wouldnt count for you. it would count for kids like NEX, DEAL, RICO, AMEX, BOOG, MYLK, SOLID, JUDAS, BRANO, STAY, and the great deal of other writers that juss bust tags and lil throwies here and there. dont think im rippin you, juss dsk was completely off the topic of the type of writers we were talking about.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by LushLife

hello!?!

 

he named, with a exeption to a few kids, that barely have like 5 or 6 tags riding here and there. i guess your pist for getting up??

 

 

and the line not blown up??? like no one knows about the line? and riverbank? HELLO?? im not being a dick but what ever dood. im cool w/ the dsk kids, but i wasnt implying anything bad to you doods. we were talking about writers that are barely known and do their thing "outside the limits of the sorta designated official zones of government issue local graffiti" .... hence painting the line, fuckwall, and riverbank wouldnt count for you. it would count for kids like NEX, DEAL, RICO, AMEX, BOOG, MYLK, SOLID, JUDAS, BANO, STAY, and the great deal of other writers that juss bust tags and lil throwies here and there. dont think im rippin you, juss dsk was completely off the topic of the type of writers we were talking about.

 

aight i hear ya...........DeSKay crew WHAT WHAT!.....tee-hee

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

YO I WASN'T TALKIN TO YOU GOT.YOUR COOL PEOPLES.I WAS TALKIN TO MR.LUSHLIFE!...NO NEED FOR SHIT TALKIN IS ALL IM SAYIN LUSH.THE WAY YOU BROUGHT IT FOURTH..SOUNDED LIKE A DISS YO...WE DONT JUST GET UP IN ONE SPOT EITHER YO...BOOG IS AN OLD ASS WRITER YO FROM A WHILE AGO I WAS BOYS W/ HIM.IF ANYONE IF STILL WRITING IT NOW..STOP!

 

PS...WE AINT ON NO ONES JOCK!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

WE DOIN SHIT KORECT AND KEEPIN IT THAT WAY...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Disyfunkdsk

YO I WASN'T TALKIN TO YOU GOT.YOUR COOL PEOPLES.I WAS TALKIN TO MR.LUSHLIFE!...NO NEED FOR SHIT TALKIN IS ALL IM SAYIN LUSH.THE WAY YOU BROUGHT IT FOURTH..SOUNDED LIKE A DISS YO...WE DONT JUST GET UP IN ONE SPOT EITHER YO...BOOG IS AN OLD ASS WRITER YO FROM A WHILE AGO I WAS BOYS W/ HIM.IF ANYONE IF STILL WRITING IT NOW..STOP!

 

PS...WE AINT ON NO ONES JOCK!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

WE DOIN SHIT KORECT AND KEEPIN IT THAT WAY...

 

 

hahahah u tell em dizy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i dunno i have just been painting a lot of straight letters i guess i dont think they would be considered pieces.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yo Dizy when we gonna paint man, I'm itching for it.

 

Time to show these people some shit man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

hey napo its funny how your nobodys jock but your pretty much sucking dizys dick.... the line is blown up and for the most part legal so if you think your "doing graffiti" when you paint there your wrong...if you want to peice hit freights you want to bomb hit the streets but dont front and say your doing shit korect when your hitting legals and not doing shit at all....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Redlines illegal but chill. If you wanna get gully......hit the platforms.

But take your fliks when you're done 'cause they will buff you within 24 hours or less.

 

the bastards.

 

It's like this. If you don't want to get buffed.....stay off the streets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

graffiti is a crime,keep it that way

 

fuck the buff.....kill everything then the next day go back and hit it agin teach the bastards a lesson ...thanks for the primer cleveland.... props to anoy,move,got,amor,sym,ios and crick who kill shit without the citys permisson and the fr8 heads ariz,anoy,fucko,crow etc... to the rest....legal graffiti? haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yay cleveland!! yay!!!

 

next weekend

ill be back.. be skirrd..

 

make em say unghhh.... unghhh....... nah nah nah nah...

 

 

yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...