new cleveland thread

AMORone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by pusher_teeII

STOP DOING FILLINS WITH NO 3D....COME ON HEADS....GET IT TOGETHER!!! Yo do a risky ass spot and go ultra small and just a punk ass fill...this city!!! ARGH!

FREE VERBS

Ok, FIRST I'M NOT TRYING TO BE YOUR MOMS OUT HERE...JUST YA DADDY....BUT SERIOUSLY, I UNDERSTAND THE BEGINNER TRIAL AND ERROR TACTICS.....I ONLY WANT HEADS THAT ARE NOT UNDERSTANDING THE GAME OF GRAFF OR HEADS THAT ARE NEW TO THIS TO SEE THAT ITS A WASTE TO GO UP ON A BILLBOARD HELLA SMALL WITH NO 3D TO HELP YOUR PIECE STAND OUT.

IF YOU DO A RISKY SPOT...MAKE IT COUNT. GIVE THE CIVILIANS SOMETHING GOOD TO WONDER ABOUT.......!!!

ATAK, RIDL, ANOY AND ARIZ DID DO A GOOD JOB ON THEIR BILLBOARD, FOLLOW SUIT YOUNGINS'

------------------GRINDIN' IT !!!

sorry for the disrespect ..it wont happen agin.. i was just trying to stick up for amor because he hit a nice spot ...that billboard got buffed and we hit it the very next night...haha...im working on my 3d and im sure amor is to so ....sorry agin

Archived