new cleveland thread

AMORone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 716
  • Created
  • Last Reply

White male seeks other white males to form graffiti crew and act really down.

Howdy,

For MOE: "hold forth": pontificate, orate, speechify - a.k.a drop science on all these half-witted, skeezing lil juveniles.

For the rest of you Cleveburgites: Who, pray tell, are/be/is this motley assortment of writers, spray can kids, delinquent vandals, malformed, degerate street artists...cuz I love you!

CDUBL, CEPH, SYM, SOLID, SCUM, ANEK, SERB, JUDAS, MEST, BOOG, POST, EXPO, BRANO, MYLK, PO, CEL, HESC, ESP, SLICK, IOS, SELF, MOVE, NEO, BISK, BISHOP, FAT, HELP, FOE 4, HELP, SIKE, CLAK, 13, H8...and lastly king o' chumps: SHRUG!

A whole layer of come-up dudes who exist outside the sorta designated official zones of government issue local graffiti.

And will not the aforementioned form their own crew and completely dominate our petty 'burg?

Thank you,

Paul

i luv ya paul.

you brought back memories. you gave SOLID a shout out. and FOE 4. same dood but its dope! i love it. you got the all seeing graf eye. i think i know where you seen the old SOLID/FOE 4 SHIT and some of the SIKE shit at though. along with the MYLK. but no doubt word up to all cats puttin shit down or atleast tryin

props to brano, hes been doin work. i seen some POSTER up here n there. props to CDUBL, i see your tags a lot. JUDAS puts in work to, hes gotta rapid station and he did something by this school that looked phat. I seen a HELP sticker. SYM n IOS i seen crushin. besides that the BOOG tags ive seen are way old and also the MYLK shit ive seen is way old. whadda bout DEAL???

interesting!!!

alright, well im fairly new, 2 painting, but i have been getting better day by day, i first actually bombed like 6-7 times with my 1st name JINX, then moved 2 neut, which was gay, now im at ARNO and will stay there, 4 long time aka 4 eva, Cleveland is shitty now but i think it is rising, but i know headz like amor and syke are doin there thing, hopfly im advancing, but only the people can judge, but over all Cleveland is on the rise I think if people stop hatin and drop the drama, specially if ur new to the game.......but fuck big ups 2 the heads i conversate wit SYKE, AMOR on a daily basis!!!:D

Originally posted by LushLife

i luv ya paul.

you brought back memories. you gave SOLID a shout out. and FOE 4. same dood but its dope! i love it. you got the all seeing graf eye. i think i know where you seen the old SOLID/FOE 4 SHIT and some of the SIKE shit at though. along with the MYLK. but no doubt word up to all cats puttin shit down or atleast tryin

props to brano, hes been doin work. i seen some POSTER up here n there. props to CDUBL, i see your tags a lot. JUDAS puts in work to, hes gotta rapid station and he did something by this school that looked phat. I seen a HELP sticker. SYM n IOS i seen crushin. besides that the BOOG tags ive seen are way old and also the MYLK shit ive seen is way old. whadda bout DEAL???

he forgot NayPoe...Crik.....Dizy...DeSKay crew......buts its all good...

Originally posted by NAPOleon<---

he forgot NayPoe...Crik.....Dizy...DeSKay crew......buts its all good...

thats because he was talking about kids that do their thing but arent riding jocks and hittin the same old blown up spots...

Pentimento, patina, palimpsest...

dudes & dudettes,

Yep, I've amended the roll call: DEAL and KRANE and NEX(?) and uhm, uhm, uhm...

My heartfelt intentions:

Although strangely misguided and defiantly erudite, I sought to stimulate rancourous debate, heated dialogue and a maelstrom of pre-pubescent affection for dudes/artists/delinquents who operate in the netherworld of the not-quite-so-recognized-but-obviously-up sgraffito modus operandi, they who rock the pre-dawn hours independent of major Clevo-graf-crew affiliations, i.e. the fringe element, who pioneers forlorn and forgotten corners of our faded metropolis - to thee I commit my undying devotion, gratitude, and love, 'cause everytime I think I'm colonizing a new spot, A.K.A the moon, there's a FOE 4 tag that beat me to it. Or as the better-informed, hipper elements of our society say: JUST BOOSTIN' PEEPS AND FLIPPING REC!

Watch Your Step!

Originally posted by Disyfunkdsk

Are you talkin shit ?

hope not son

Paul happens to be a W.Y.S. crew member and has been at it since way back.

Unless you were responding to LushLife, in which case you will have to deal with his crew feedback and I retract my statement.

Otherwise: Back the fuck up!

GOT:1 / MOE:funk representing Downtown, Midtown, Ohio city, Clark/Metro and southside Tremont.

Innercity playa!

Re: Watch Your Step!

Originally posted by GOTone

Paul happens to be a W.Y.S. crew member and has been at it since way back.

Unless you were responding to LushLife, in which case you will have to deal with his crew feedback and I retract my statement.

Otherwise: Back the fuck up!

GOT:1 / MOE:funk representing Downtown, Midtown, Ohio city, Clark/Metro and southside Tremont.

Innercity playa!

no he was talkin to lushlife.........in that case lushlife would u please explain "blown up spots" cause one of the places we paint is the line.......and that def. isnt blown up.....so please explain....

hello!?!

he named, with a exeption to a few kids, that barely have like 5 or 6 tags riding here and there. i guess your pist for getting up??

and the line not blown up??? like no one knows about the line? and riverbank? HELLO?? im not being a dick but what ever dood. im cool w/ the dsk kids, but i wasnt implying anything bad to you doods. we were talking about writers that are barely known and do their thing "outside the limits of the sorta designated official zones of government issue local graffiti" .... hence painting the line, fuckwall, and riverbank wouldnt count for you. it would count for kids like NEX, DEAL, RICO, AMEX, BOOG, MYLK, SOLID, JUDAS, BRANO, STAY, and the great deal of other writers that juss bust tags and lil throwies here and there. dont think im rippin you, juss dsk was completely off the topic of the type of writers we were talking about.

Originally posted by LushLife

hello!?!

he named, with a exeption to a few kids, that barely have like 5 or 6 tags riding here and there. i guess your pist for getting up??

and the line not blown up??? like no one knows about the line? and riverbank? HELLO?? im not being a dick but what ever dood. im cool w/ the dsk kids, but i wasnt implying anything bad to you doods. we were talking about writers that are barely known and do their thing "outside the limits of the sorta designated official zones of government issue local graffiti" .... hence painting the line, fuckwall, and riverbank wouldnt count for you. it would count for kids like NEX, DEAL, RICO, AMEX, BOOG, MYLK, SOLID, JUDAS, BANO, STAY, and the great deal of other writers that juss bust tags and lil throwies here and there. dont think im rippin you, juss dsk was completely off the topic of the type of writers we were talking about.

aight i hear ya...........DeSKay crew WHAT WHAT!.....tee-hee

YO I WASN'T TALKIN TO YOU GOT.YOUR COOL PEOPLES.I WAS TALKIN TO MR.LUSHLIFE!...NO NEED FOR SHIT TALKIN IS ALL IM SAYIN LUSH.THE WAY YOU BROUGHT IT FOURTH..SOUNDED LIKE A DISS YO...WE DONT JUST GET UP IN ONE SPOT EITHER YO...BOOG IS AN OLD ASS WRITER YO FROM A WHILE AGO I WAS BOYS W/ HIM.IF ANYONE IF STILL WRITING IT NOW..STOP!

PS...WE AINT ON NO ONES JOCK!!!!!!!!!!

WE DOIN SHIT KORECT AND KEEPIN IT THAT WAY...

Originally posted by Disyfunkdsk

YO I WASN'T TALKIN TO YOU GOT.YOUR COOL PEOPLES.I WAS TALKIN TO MR.LUSHLIFE!...NO NEED FOR SHIT TALKIN IS ALL IM SAYIN LUSH.THE WAY YOU BROUGHT IT FOURTH..SOUNDED LIKE A DISS YO...WE DONT JUST GET UP IN ONE SPOT EITHER YO...BOOG IS AN OLD ASS WRITER YO FROM A WHILE AGO I WAS BOYS W/ HIM.IF ANYONE IF STILL WRITING IT NOW..STOP!

PS...WE AINT ON NO ONES JOCK!!!!!!!!!!

WE DOIN SHIT KORECT AND KEEPIN IT THAT WAY...

hahahah u tell em dizy

hey napo its funny how your nobodys jock but your pretty much sucking dizys dick.... the line is blown up and for the most part legal so if you think your "doing graffiti" when you paint there your wrong...if you want to peice hit freights you want to bomb hit the streets but dont front and say your doing shit korect when your hitting legals and not doing shit at all....

Archived