I THINK AMERIKKKANS SUCK!

skullfucker

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Zack Morris:

props to smart...

in other countries if you publicly complained about thier government you would more than likey have the shit beat out of you by the police. we as americans have the right to say we don't agree with everything the government does and that is one of the luxeries of being an american.

fuck yeah us americans are fat and lazy thats why we are american because we can be fat and lazy. I hear so many kids complainging about how bad the America is because they heard it in a rage against the machine song...I hate the fact that now days it is trendy to hate the government when 50 years ago if you didn't enter the war effort you were a fucking bitch. There are all these bands that run around preaching this and that about the government and some of the bands are educated and put up a good argument. Yet then there are these said bands croanies that even though they don't know why other than the fact that Zach De La Rocha said it they hate the the american government...if you hate it so much why the hell don't you get the hell out and go live in some third workd country and see how well you like it there. youwould beg to come back. ask your friend pukey1 from nicaragua how it is living in a country of that stature. Then tell me about how bad you got it because you have to pay taxes out of your pay check or because RATM thinks communism=good democracy=bad

i could go on and on about what could be improved about our country and why it sucks. but you have to look at it like zack said. the US standard of living is so much better than most other countries and i wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

I am not wasting my time reading what other peoples wrote, I just want to some it up. If our country is so fucking bad why is your bitches trying to get us to marry them and bring there infested fetuses to our homeland. I say fuck everything you jealous foreigners have to say.

I will place a flag over your moms face and fuck her for my country.

------------------

One day I hope they make an action figure out of me.

Originally posted by im a big toy oner:

if you cant change something ignore it

i dunno if your serious or not. but i do this a lot. rather than get pissed off because they are running a computer program in my city hooked to cameras all over to look for criminals. i choose to ignore it and not get pissed because there isn't a damn thing i can do about it.

Guest drewWrite
Originally posted by ILLMATIC:

I love this country i just hate our government and hey if were that bad how come were the most wealthiest country.

we're the wealthiest country cuz we leached the rest of the world of its resources. the amount that we take from the rest of the world does't leave much for any other country to attain such affluence...

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by Fox Mulder:

look at it like zack said. the US standard of living is so much better than most other countries and i wouldn't want to live anywhere else.

yes most...

not all.

as far as quality of life,

the USA is in the top 15.

It could be a lot worse,

so think about that.

oh... BLAME CANADA

Originally posted by drewWrite:

we're the wealthiest country cuz we leached the rest of the world of its resources. the amount that we take from the rest of the world does't leave much for any other country to attain such affluence...

common we are the wealthiest country cause shit im posting a topic you all need to wake up and smell the scandals

the best brain surgeons in the world come from cuba.

they also have the lowest infant mortality rate of any country in the world as well as one of the highest literacy rates. higher than america.

just some things to think about...

i agree with Seym. he's a smart person.

we live in a country overrun with bullshit, and if you ignore this youre a fool.

------------------

"pound the shit out of all that control the masses of their rightful sanity..designate the powers of intrusion...grade a plot- bury all authority."

Guest hipnos

capitalism: exploit your fellow humans.

this is why the us (though not only the us) is evil. just as example, brazil provides the same aids cocktail to aids patients for virtually nothing while drug companies here are charging exorbitant amounts of money, and they claim it is necessity.

can the us government even agree on a basic thing like medical coverage for all children? no. who could possibly even dispute something like that? why wouldn't we provide something like this? there's no explanation except that people are greedy, and our system of government is based on that greed.

but then again, this isn't to say everyone is bad. skullfucker, you're probably just an idiot too. you just add to yet another problem by passing judgements like that. way to go. yeah, i'm comfortable, and i'd still rather live in the us as opposed to a third world country, but it's still disgusting the way people treat each other. oh yeah CATS you're an idiot too...unless you were joking.

Originally posted by ILLMATIC:

I love this country i just hate our government and hey if were that bad how come were the most wealthiest country.

I think that's just about the most naive thing I've read in at least the past few hours.

• 1 year later...

American government runs the world like the niggas inmy hood run the block. Straight gangster. If you aint frm my hood and you rollthrough, yourgonna get all your shit took. If you're from a rival hood and start talink shit we're gonna load up the clips and go unload on your whole block.

American politics really isn't much different from any street gang when it comes to the bottom line.

Think on that!

Archived