I THINK AMERIKKKANS SUCK!

skullfucker

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Seym1has2no3fiends:

we're not only fat and lazy, but we're also sexist, homophobic, pretentious, ignorant, violent, racist, and big-headed. Happy 4th of july!

touched on every aspect of an american.

Guest --zeSto--
Originally posted by blahblahblah:

i just finished a pack of good ol american beer and i got another one until i puke...

All I'm gonna say is try the canadian beer.

Originally posted by Seym1has2no3fiends:

we're not only fat and lazy, but we're also sexist, homophobic, pretentious, ignorant, violent, racist, and big-headed. Happy 4th of july!

And we've got alot of people like you who sit around and complain instead of doing things to help the problem. Go fuck yourself.

Dickhead. Stupid motherfucker.

Originally posted by you enjoy myself:

poor people dont have computers.

a computer isnt big bucks anymore..my family got mine for christmas..we got nothing else..just this damn box of information..but right now im at my aunties house...she's pretty well off..golf course in the back yard..complains about the taxes while thinkin of gettin a $15,000 new living room set..terrible...i lived with milk crate dinning tables at my old place...

------------------

"there is no life I know that compares with pure imagination.."

as an American, I'm happy to say, I don't give a fuck what you think, I don't have to give a fuck what you think, and that is the luxury that simply being American affords me, so fuck off now...

------------------

2 Can Sam

wow there skullfucker... you're hurting our feelings. you should come to a major American city and say that. Some people probably wont give a fuck and just ignore you or even laugh at you but someone might just stab you just for the hell of it.

------------------

fuckitwhocares

[This message has been edited by the last slave (edited 07-05-2001).]

Originally posted by Smart:

as an American, I'm happy to say, I don't give a fuck what you think, I don't have to give a fuck what you think, and that is the luxury that simply being American affords me, so fuck off now...

props to smart...

in other countries if you publicly complained about thier government you would more than likey have the shit beat out of you by the police. we as americans have the right to say we don't agree with everything the government does and that is one of the luxeries of being an american.

fuck yeah us americans are fat and lazy thats why we are american because we can be fat and lazy. I hear so many kids complainging about how bad the America is because they heard it in a rage against the machine song...I hate the fact that now days it is trendy to hate the government when 50 years ago if you didn't enter the war effort you were a fucking bitch. There are all these bands that run around preaching this and that about the government and some of the bands are educated and put up a good argument. Yet then there are these said bands croanies that even though they don't know why other than the fact that Zach De La Rocha said it they hate the the american government...if you hate it so much why the hell don't you get the hell out and go live in some third workd country and see how well you like it there. youwould beg to come back. ask your friend pukey1 from nicaragua how it is living in a country of that stature. Then tell me about how bad you got it because you have to pay taxes out of your pay check or because RATM thinks communism=good democracy=bad

Originally posted by Zack Morris:

...if you hate it so much why the hell don't you get the hell out and go live in some third workd country and see how well you like it there. youwould beg to come back.

actually people dont move to a fuckin' thirdworld country. Dumbshit. There actually exist small colonies of people living in house they made completely by themselves out of recycled materials in rural areas. They have cars but no insurance, they live life like a farm, but with no man-made laws. They grow vegetables and make bread..

young people too, right here in america.

"as an American, I'm happy to say, I don't give a fuck what you think, I don't have to give a fuck what you think, and that is the luxury that simply being American affords me, so fuck off now..."-smart

...yeah, unless youre from here, please heed the above advice verbatum, not to say that theres so much shit that makes me sick and what you say is true to an extent, but it is still a good place to live, and its still my stompin grounds....r...

Originally posted by B_As_In_Bot:

actually people dont move to a fuckin' thirdworld country. Dumbshit. There actually exist small colonies of people living in house they made completely by themselves out of recycled materials in rural areas. They have cars but no insurance, they live life like a farm, but with no man-made laws. They grow vegetables and make bread..

young people too, right here in america.

hey dorko what I was saying was if you don't think you have things good here in the states go live in a thrid world country for a while and you will know how good you have it here stateside...cockmaster

Glad people on here are recognizing (sp?) how great America is. The people that complain about it are just assholes who feel the need to feel sorry for themself. "The government sucks, they hold me down, I hate it here". Most of them are so ingorant towards the life of a 3rd world country citizen that they dont understand how good it is here.

your fukin dumb RATM does most of their touring in Mexico the point that they are making is that the government has complete control of everybody and does all of these evil things to people behind our backs and they are trying to make people aware of that and take the power back into our own hands once again And if you knew anything about politics you would understand that communism is one of the most greatest ideas ever thought of, its just that it never works because of the great amount of power provided to the leader that fucks up everything, remember "Power coruptes,Absolute power coruptes absolutely"

(sorry about the spelling and grammar)

------------------

Living in a world where everyone is DUMB DEAF & BLIND

Originally posted by ILLMATIC:

your fukin dumb RATM does most of their touring in Mexico the point that they are making is that the government has complete control of everybody and does all of these evil things to people behind our backs and they are trying to make people aware of that and take the power back into our own hands once again And if you knew anything about politics you would understand that communism is one of the most greatest ideas ever thought of, its just that it never works because of the great amount of power provided to the leader that fucks up everything, remember "Power coruptes,Absolute power coruptes absolutely"

(sorry about the spelling and grammar)

I also agree. Just 20 or 30 years ago, black protested the government and were beaten, jailed, and killed. Towns are run by corrupt cops. The prison industrial complex is alive and well! People protest the government and loose because people like map wc think that loudmouth commies should just be happy with the bullshit that goes on in america. America is wealthy through exploitation, slavery, and poverty. A lot of third world countries get exploited by the us also! A lot of the governments in countries where protesting the government are illegal are SUPPORTED BY THE US GOVERNMENT! HOW IS THAT LIBERTY? It's easy to say ratm are a bunch of crybabies if you've been raised by the "love it or leave it" social darwinistic ideals! If you were living in extreme poverty in america, I highly doubt any of you would be so fucking smug. Don't be fucking ignorant. I'm sure i'm gonna get a lot of bullshit for this, as always, but boo-hoo. None of it matters. Everybody hates communists and radicals as it is... they're usually not quite sure why, but they do nevertheless.

Archived