uhh, nomadic sketching?

wiseguy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by PHYNE

you made good outta what ya have to work with...nice shit man ,i like how its on news papers......:smiles:

its on some underground music magazine, that i started doodling on... and then started to like the drawings so i kept 'em.

Originally posted by wiseguy

this is some stuff out of my book that i have with me while i am travelling around. As you can see, i dont have many pens with me, a sharpie, a posca, a ballpoint and some gel pens. so whatever...

WHERE YOU FROM??? AND WHERE YOU GOING???

BUT GOOD THOUGH*:smiles:

mEn@cE* :king: wE

firstly, thank you for compliments, i appreciate it...

Secondly, Menace, i am from australia, and im in the US at the moment, ill be in Chicago next week and NY the week after... then im going to visit some family in brazil...

thirdly, Ill get some more on here soon...

:Dwiseguy.

• 3 weeks later...

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00306660f00000004.jpg'>

i miss you big man, come back i don't have anyone to do anything with

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid58/p01d004b90f5eb8dbe353886103294f98/fc67225c.jpg'>

and i hope you're happy i did a FUCKING sketch (for you) i shouted you then used the non shout photo because it looked SHITTY.

Why didn't you tell me about this thread ?

hi TEEHEEHEE, i just got back from Chicago and NY, I seriously had the best time of my life, im off for Brasil in 3 days. I have a wealth of flicks, of graff and touristy shite. NY is one expensive city for australians, i was surviving on pizza, chinese food and $2, 40's. it is definately a trip that you have to make sometime though...

ahh you are an asshole, i'm having the most shitty time of my life, it's really not good, ahhh. .. what stuff did you leave at the "CHUPUS" for me to pick up i'm not sure if it's worth picking up.

and the piece i did the night before you left is still there on the freeway ? ? ? i think the buffers are just plain stupid (or they like it HAH! ).

ahh and get some photos of ana beatriz barros ok ? (and meet her)

just use your papparizi skillZZZZZ

come back i've got no life.

Originally posted by TEEHEEHEE

ahh you are an asshole, i'm having the most shitty time of my life, it's really not good, ahhh. .. what stuff did you leave at the "CHUPUS" for me to pick up i'm not sure if it's worth picking up.

and the piece i did the night before you left is still there on the freeway ? ? ? i think the buffers are just plain stupid (or they like it HAH! ).

ahh and get some photos of ana beatriz barros ok ? (and meet her)

just use your papparizi skillZZZZZ

come back i've got no life.

-You left All Stations magazine, and some shorts or something.

-Well the buff squad is certainly stupid, email me a flick of the piece (or post it on here) i never saw it i wish i saw it on the way to the airport, oh well.

-who the fuck is ana beatriz barros? sexy name though... well there were tons of hot girls in NY and they loved the Aussie accent. i have never found it so easy to talk to women.

-COME TO ENGLAND!!! you know you wanna!

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00306660f00000008.jpg'>

scribble

Archived