DOUGGGGIE

Frate_Raper

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by nomadawhat

detroit hooked themselves up for another cup!!!

Not with out scottie! They've been alright but they've fucked up a few games because their playing with no heart.Curtis is my man because of what he did up here but he's nothing to your team!

Kilo we should hook up for some games

Originally posted by T.T Boy

leafs=cup this year.

go leafs.

dougie was always a leaf.

1992 all over again

Durring they're push in all the playoffs when Doug was a leaf he would lose up to 9 pounds a game! Anyone playing that hard and with that much heart is my HERO!

This weekend I'm rocking a dougie peice for my main man, he also lives in my city maybe we can bump in to each other and shoot the shit.

I started a thread on this yesterday, it's probably on page 2. Doug Gilmour is one of my heroes, too. He is a human sparkplug, and an extremely smart player. I just hope the Leafs win this year, because we gave up quite a bit of our future with these new acquisitions. Oh, and I REALLY hope Gary Roberts gets better.

I'm gunna see if my friends in Ottawa are down for a frendly bet......I'll throw a 12 o cup party if the leafs make it boys!

We gave up nothing a ninth round draft pick and a fourth? fuck that we can throw some cash around to get some new jacks before the draft even goes on.Just because some is "drafted" they don't have to sign shit!

Archived