Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

It's in your best interest to listen to The Locust

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00162129f00000017.jpg'>

well no shit

moth eaten deerhead-

damn it jim, im not a magician. and actually not even a doctor. i'm not a fucking doctor. a cuckoo clock never gives the right time. we swim up stream for the cuckoo's dream. it's no surprise just how low some will go.

well ill be a monkeys uncle-

dad, sisters on fire. shut up and get the marshmallows. dad, i dont like little brother. shut up and eat what i give you. let's go. this damn dollar has got to get me two. dad, im tired of running in circles. shut up or i'll nail your other foot to the floor.

Originally posted by MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

Sans> What do you mean it sounds like me?

The voice.

Originally posted by sans sheriff

The voice.

You bastard! You with your trickery and changing user names without telling me.

Actually, you should hear the new stuff, shit is fucking metal. We're recording this week, HOLLA

Just got wind for the first time? Its in even better interest that you check out there former side project CATTLE DECAPITATION.

I saw the locust about two weeks ago at the troubador... there new material (off PLAGUED SOUNDSCAPES) is unbelivable. Too bad they signed to epitah.

Guest Dr. Drew
Originally posted by Death Trip

They were ok when they first came out, but now they're way over rated and annoying.

yes.

They were ok when they first came out, but now they're way over rated and annoying.

fucking bologna!

dude, all fashion/hipster/bullshit aside, that LP is fucking solid. start to finish. seriously, don't pretend that it's not.

so fffff true. werd 2 teh gadz.

Originally posted by High Priest

Just got wind for the first time? Its in even better interest that you check out there former side project CATTLE DECAPITATION.

I saw the locust about two weeks ago at the troubador... there new material (off PLAGUED SOUNDSCAPES) is unbelivable. Too bad they signed to epitah.

it would be better to just go beyond that and listen to crimson curse or swing kids. swing kids cover of joy divisions "warsaw" is pretty good........

the l.p is ok, but there are just sooooo many better bands out today that there is really no point in listening to the locust anymore. When there are bands like world burns to death, and 9 shocks around, why listen to the locust?

I downloaded the complete flight of the wounded locust. Its got funny song titles but i dont think its that great of a band, not bad but not great.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this