you dont know what pain is.

seeking

this morning i wake up at 6:32 am, with my mouth throbbing. i stumble down to the kitchen, fill a tshirt with ice, then head back up to the bathroom where i iced down the tooth, took a pair of pliers, and tried to remove it from my mouth. since i was afraid to 'damage' the tooth, i put a piece of cloth over the 'pinchers'. it was the right 'vampire' tooth, which if you'll take a moment to feel up above your gum line, it has the deepest roots of all your teeth, because its the 'cornerstone' of your mouth. it's been giving me problems since last july. unfortunitly, it would not come out. now it hurts worse.

tomorrow i have a dentist apt at 3pm, but i dont have any money. im gonna try and get them to fix it, then im gonna run away. what are they gonna do, chase me?

ive eaten 10 ibuprofen in the last 8 hours. its not really working for me.

im trying to drink some soda, and every time i move my mouth to put the cup to my lips, i wince.

i have the gayest teeth in the fucking world. i hate them.

just thought you guys should know that.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro

Get a show booked in PR and my dad will do it for assorted drinking items, maybe even a homemade eyepatch. I'm serious, my dad is a dentist in downtown Bayamón (ghetto) and he very often gets paid in cake and plaintains and random shit by people who can't afford to pay cash. Do it on a Thursday and in addition to his monocular depth precision (he lost an eye when he was 13), you get his hangover jitters from getting smashed with us on Wednesday nights.

Guest WebsterUno

*believe*

for pain:smoke 2 fatties and call me in the morning!

the blunt doctor has spoken!

the tutorial review is soon, sorry,

Ive been super busy man.

If you still want it, I got it, dont fret!

Dentists are fucking crooks. The old crotchety bitch that i go to is about as useful as a monkey on acid. I had to get some teeth pulled a month ago, and in the process of taking them out, the old hag managed to cut my mouth up worse than kissing a girl with braces. When it came time to pay, i told her to fuck right off, and to hire some dependant help.

.. i have to go back for a clean in a few days..

:twitch:

webs, yeah, i am still interested.

which program is it again?

mams,

if i had the money to fly to PR, id have the money to pay the dentist.

but thanks for the offer. ill definitely keep it in mind. hell, if i find myself down there, ill bake him a cake just for having you, and you having the jesus potato.

can u imagine taking a raw piece of broken glass, and slicing it right across your achilles tendon? then after they sew it together, imagine having it snap apart again. and you guessed it, they sew it right back together. FUN TIMES

i cut my achilles tendon. TWICE.

i think i have an idea what pain really is.

!

Guest WebsterUno

(((believe)))

Reason.

I was talking to a friend about it,

and he mentioned q-base (sp).

He used that for his synths, and

reason for editing, adding sounds,

and what not.

Guest WebsterUno

ppsssshhhh...pain is landing face first on

hard concrete, the sliding on your face a few feet.

I was playing ding dong ditch, and ran. Hit

a bump on the floor, whoops..there I went!

Or the time I was running from po-po,

and I hit my toe on a hard slab of concrete...*OUCH*

I lost a fuggin toenail cuzz of that. It grew back though.

THAT was pain!

damn, i thought i had it bad. i was pissed at kilo and mams talking about their perfect teeth in some other thread!! my grill is pretty jacked, the front is straight and all but beyond that, its not so nice. but i plan on spending some time and money in the dentist office this year to get that shit fixed up. i have to get a 'deep cleaning' where they numb you up and clean way down in your gums casue its been a few years since i've been to a dentist. i do half of that on friday (only half at a time so you can still eat afterwards, and then i have to get 2 caps and one of those might be a fucking root canal.

fuck, i hate my teeth!!! no pain now though, so hopefully i'll avoid that, as well as dentures in my old age with some work this year.

webs,

yeah i thought it was reason. dope. downloaded a demo version of it, but since it came with no instructions, shut off after 20 minutes and wouldnt let you save anything, iit was pretty much useless.

if you could hook that up, i would be almost forget that i feel like i got kicked in the mouth by a mule.

missinterpreted,

ok, you can know what pain feels like too. but pain in your face is a different kind of pain. it makes you feel like your going crazy. it sucks.

Guest WebsterUno

FrateRaper^^^hhahaa

seek-ok, Ill get at you soon.

and yes, pain on your face is bad.

My face hurt fucking bad when I fell on it!!!

just get smashed to the brink of conciousness and tell a buddy to pull it out and wad it with gauze...not to much or you could choke. and get him to prop you upright, so you dont choke on vomit.

whiskey should do the trick, also, I dont condone this method, but if you can...

get coke, rub it on the gum around the tooth and this should numb it, then pull away

no fucking way...............

you tried to pull a canine by yourself with pliers and sober im assuming?

50 punk rock points for that shit.

I dont know where your at, but where im at the county hospital will remove it for you if you can prove your broke.

I hate dentists..motherfuckers are like extortion schemes with licenes.

i honestly contemplated the coke thing. if i had some, i probably would. it wouldnt get me high, just make it stop hurting. no different than novicaine.

oh well, just gotta make it till tomorrow. ill survive. i hope.

thanks webs. you're the homie

the worst pain a man can feel is an estrangulated testicle.

That's when it gets twisted inside the sack and the circulation gets cut off.

Apparently it's the only pain worse than giving birth. It happened my friends older brother.

He got rushed to the hospital immediately and had an operation in 20 minutes.

They say that almost every man passes out from the pain.

forget face pain, groin pain! ouch!

damn good luck running while all doped up..i hate going to the dentist..last time i went fucker pulled 3 wisdom teeth.One was impacted that was not fun.All i could hear was grinding and crunhing while they broke the tooth to get it out..To make matter worse i onlyu had enough cash for one presciption.so i choose the pain killers.fucking idiots at the parmacy gave me the anitbiotics instead.That shit was pain once the pain killers from the visit wore off...oh yeah sorry for any spelling errors..:D

Archived