http://img.tapuz.co.il/forums/13038338.jpg'>

i made this for a hip hop prodocer

his name is choolo

http://img.tapuz.co.il/ForumsGallery/galleryimages/205gallery_30649.jpg'>

the last one is in english

i made this one for a rapper

http://img.tapuz.co.il/forums/12962609.jpg'>

:king: :king: :king:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest PHYNE

i like them,you got an ill style comin from israel and all.....show virs whats up man that dude needs a teacher......or something...................................nice though....;)

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

that is all complete shit.

blah blah blah..there not very good..letter wise..but i give you props for doing what your doing is isreal..much props.keep at it and when people give u shit on the internet dont sweat it just blow em off,,they dont mean shit. peace

just because hes from israel doesnt mean he's allowed to suck. its like saying "thats pretty good.....for a girl." if you want to be taken equally and seriously, then get good and perhaps then post shit online if you must. but posting shit online will not get you taken seriously because as whoever it was that posted before me stated before me....the people online...."they dont mean shit".

its like saying "thats pretty good.....for a girl." if you want to be taken equally and seriously, then get good and perhaps then post shit online if you must. but posting shit online will not get you taken seriously because as whoever it was that posted before me stated before me....the people online...."they dont mean shit".

Practice what you preach! I think you are a fruit. At the same time I enjoy your comments. I am insane? Piss off!

maybe i am from israel and.....

just because hes from israel doesnt mean he's allowed to suck. its like saying "thats pretty good.....for a girl." if you want to be taken equally and seriously, then get good and perhaps then post shit online if you must. but posting shit online will not get you taken seriously because as whoever it was that posted before me stated before me....the people online...."they dont mean shit".

its realy hard to develop but i dont think i suck.

in fact i think i made a huge progres in my work

especially in my hebrew style , which i develop just a few

month ago and from 0.

do you know how hard it is to invent graffiti style

in a new language and to make it look reasonble???

i dont think you do!

anyway im learnig new things from you

every time so ill get better in the future

thanks yo all

:king: :king: :king:

yo mosh you seem to know were your going and im guessing your realy good seeing were your coming from! good job just work on your letters.. well the english ones i can read.. and please pretty pretty please work on that hand style!!!!!:twitch:

Re: maybe i am from israel and.....

Originally posted by moshe one

....anyway im learnig new things from you

every time so ill get better in the future

thanks yo all

its not only about devoloping a "style" drawing skills come into play whenever you are....yeah...drawing...so not only keep at it, develop your style, practice practice, but also learn some fundamentals about drawing, this not only pertains to your characters, or faces...(which could really use some work) but letter structure as well...anyways, good to see you are welcome to criticism, learn, practice, draw, and keep goin.

can you show me an exemple for....

Originally posted by ~DeNtOnE~

yo mosh you seem to know were your going and im guessing your realy good seeing were your coming from! good job just work on your letters.. well the english ones i can read.. and please pretty pretty please work on that hand style!!!!!:twitch:

a good hand styles

i tried do invent some but im not feeling them

mabe it is becouse i dont write in english a lot.

maybe you can write MOSHE ONE

in a good hand style so i can see what you talkin about?:idea:

thats sounds alittle wak... all i can say in the place of me drawing it for you is.. let all the letters flow , dont be scared to throw lines every were.. and a good hand takes time.. i been in the game for a while and i never like my hand to much... just try some out psot um up then i can help..

i knew you say that but ok ill try harder

Originally posted by ~DeNtOnE~

thats sounds alittle wak... all i can say in the place of me drawing it for you is.. let all the letters flow , dont be scared to throw lines every were.. and a good hand takes time.. i been in the game for a while and i never like my hand to much... just try some out psot um up then i can help..

:ballcap: :ballcap: :ballcap:

Originally posted by melty

Practice what you preach! I think you are a fruit. At the same time I enjoy your comments. I am insane? Piss off!

again, you made no sense whatsoever. what should i be "practicing"? you kids today....

i made a huge progres in my work

especially in my hebrew style , which i develop just a few

month ago and from 0.

do you know how hard it is to invent graffiti style

in a new language and to make it look reasonble???

i dont think you do!

everyone makes "progress" when going from doing nothing to doing something (even if it does suck.). how did you invent a graffiti style? i dont see any "inventing" here. MAYBE if you were COMPLETELY isolated from everything and had no idea of history and just started writing on walls one day....then yeah, i suppose you sort of invented graffiti for yourself. but chances are you probably saw some graf somewhere (online or wherever....) and started writing from that. why'd you decide to put b-boy type characters in your work? because you used "hip-hop" as a reference point when you started writing perhaps? and i dont see any hebrew letters there, so again, its not like you really invented anything.

you dont see any hebrew letters

again, you made no sense whatsoever. what should i be "practicing"? you kids today....

everyone makes "progress" when going from doing nothing to doing something (even if it does suck.). how did you invent a graffiti style? i dont see any "inventing" here. MAYBE if you were COMPLETELY isolated from everything and had no idea of history and just started writing on walls one day....then yeah, i suppose you sort of invented graffiti for yourself. but chances are you probably saw some graf somewhere (online or wherever....) and started writing from that. why'd you decide to put b-boy type characters in your work? because you used "hip-hop" as a reference point when you started writing perhaps? and i dont see any hebrew letters there, so again, its not like you really invented anything.

i didnt know you can read hebrew

and maybe its a good thing that you cant see

someone once told me that as the graffiti is more complicated

the better it is:king:

Re: you dont see any hebrew letters

Originally posted by moshe one

someone once told me that as the graffiti is more complicated

the better it is:king:

what the fuck graffiti dosent need to be complicated to be good i saw pices that r complicated as hell and suck but on the other hand i saw simples that where dope as hell so you better not listen to the dude that told you that crap

ok ill think ill try something new

Originally posted by etc.com

Moshe,

You should try sketching in hebrew letters, I was in spain last year and caught a bunch of hebrew tags that looked fresh as hell. The way the letters/symbols flow look amazing.

i have an idea

ill try it:king:

Archived