What is sexy?

Guest Pilau Hands

sexy to me is when he knows when i need an ego boost.

sexy to me is when he carresses my body when we are watching tv.

sexy to me is when he comes home from a hard days work.

sexy to me is when he gets all drunk and talks about all the wars in american history (man, he's an encyclopedia...i swear)

sexy to me is when he comes to my work to say hello.

sexy to me is when he holds me at night.

sexy to me is when he makes me laugh.

sexy to me is when he shaves his face and rubs it against my tummy.

sexy to me is when he likes my imperfections.

sexy to me is when he washes dishes when he really doesnt mind it.

sexy to me is when he rides his bike.

sexy to me is his deep voice.

sexy to me is his strong hands.

sexy to me is his dark hair.

sexy to me is his tattoos.

sexy to me is when he cares.

sexy to me is when he passes out watching tv shows.

sexy to me is all of him.

i am corny as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. yo.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Devilush

sexy to me is when he knows when i need an ego boost.

sexy to me is when he carresses my body when we are watching tv.

sexy to me is when he comes home from a hard days work.

sexy to me is when he gets all drunk and talks about all the wars in american history (man, he's an encyclopedia...i swear)

sexy to me is when he comes to my work to say hello.

sexy to me is when he holds me at night.

sexy to me is when he makes me laugh.

sexy to me is when he shaves his face and rubs it against my tummy.

sexy to me is when he likes my imperfections.

sexy to me is when he washes dishes when he really doesnt mind it.

sexy to me is when he rides his bike.

sexy to me is his deep voice.

sexy to me is his strong hands.

sexy to me is his dark hair.

sexy to me is his tattoos.

sexy to me is when he cares.

sexy to me is when he passes out watching tv shows.

sexy to me is all of him.

i am corny as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. yo.

no, i dont think thats corny. its more close to what i was going to reply here myself. by that i mean this:

sexy is person specific. we all know what magazines and shit like tv says is hot. and those are based on a braod generalization and it plays on the most superficial spontaneous feelings we have. but whats really sexy?...well that depends on the person. and it also depends on where you are at in time. things i used to think were sexy no longer apeal to me. so what you think is sexy is directly attatched to who you are right now. so be honest. dont just say..big boobs. nice ass. most people are good with that any way. dig deeper. be honest. lets get some interesting replies. if your honest you might suprise yourself. there are things that someone i know does, that i didnt know i would find sexy until it was right there in front of my face.

for me i'll list a few.

freckles. messy hair. brash humor. an overwhelming interest in letters. being able to hang with the jokes and conversation me and my friends have and to be able to contribute to them. if she gets paint on her clothes. if she gets embarassed at her own words, but says them anyway. if she listens. if she supports. if she has a spine and her own sense of self.

i trully find those things sexy. but im a fat guy with bad teeth. so all is lost.

My opinion:

sexy is not physical, but the sexy mind usually has a sexy body. Cause Ive been with girls people have called sexy, and I broke up with them because they were not sexy at all, they were lost in their beuty and unnable to recognize any one elses beuty.

Sexy is passion, heat, when a girl is close to you, and your staring at eachothers eyes without getting shy at all, thats sexy. Sexy is rebellion.

When someone is sexy, that person has to be too sexy for certain thigs, too sexy for their cats, for their cars, too sexy for their shirt oh yeah!

a girl who is nice and understanding, knows how to laugh, live in the moment and appreciate the small things in life...non materialistic, worldly, educated, passionate about what she does...likes to talk to you and is just into whatever you talk about, like doesnt make you feel awkward about talking to her about life in general.....my dream girl is like this...

...the last girl i was seeing though, she was the opposite, so i had to just ditch her....

Originally posted by Old Scratch

but im a fat guy with bad teeth. so all is lost.

i forgot one thing...

sexy to me is his imperfect teeth.

he's a skinny guy with imperfect teeth....but i find that very very terribly sexy.

so not all hope is lost for you.

What I don't find sexy are big, ripped, muscle guys. I don't know why, but it's not cute. When I'm at the gym I see them walking around wanting to get noticed and I just think to myself, "bleh". When I'm on a machine and they ask to work in sets with me, I pretend not to understand or speak English. While I'm on this, why oh why!!!!! do girls go to the gym with their hair all done perfect and caked on make-up? I'm not talking about the 6pm after work crowd, I mean late at night or the weekends. Do people use the gym as a singles dating scene? I'm crabby so don't mind me.

• 9 months later...

sexy men:

glasses (sometimes)

dress like old men (professors)

wear cab driver hats

have tattoos

are shy

are funny

like to read

are smart

like to make art

are openminded

are confident

aren't afraid of looking silly

don't wear cologne

have an olive complexion

have scars or other imperfections

(basically describing my boyfriend)

sexy women:

wear dresses

wear glasses

have cute laughs

are elegant/classy

have tattoos (sometimes)

have an olive complexion

have a "walk" (like the girl from movie "In the mood for love")

are playful

are confident

are openminded

are smart

are strong-minded

are laid-back

have slight imperfections (scars, a crooked tooth, etc.)

ok thats enough for now.

o man

this one time i was working register and i had this looooong ass line. Someone puts a product down, I' m ringing it up. When i look up from the counter and it was my boyfriend (this must of been the first month of being together).

My face turned redder than it ever did in my entire life. I turned away cause i felt it burrrrnnnning and got all shy.

he must've got a kick out of it.

Originally posted by CinchedWaist

o man

this one time i was working register and i had this looooong ass line. Someone puts a product down, I' m ringing it up. When i look up from the counter and it was my boyfriend (this must of been the first month of being together).

My face turned redder than it ever did in my entire life. I turned away cause i felt it burrrrnnnning and got all shy.

he must've got a kick out of it.

that rocks, thats when you know there is truely something there. power to you.

i was listening to dr. asshole's radio this morning and they were explaining how in the sticks somewhwere in africa where they aint got paved roads, this fuckin baboon sneaks into this woman's house, and takes her baby, and so she screams her head off and the baboon goes out the window and she gets some of the villagers after it. so they're throwing rocks at it and chasing it while it's still holding this real young baby, and finally they chase it up a telephone pole where it pauses, then bites off the top of the babies head, takes out the brain, and eats it out of his hand. after he's done he drops the babies body to the ground and runs to the forest.

Archived