Ass Kickings

LungFactory

Allright people, after a skuffle at school today, i wanted some imput on what constitues as 1) winning a fight 2) gettin your ass kicked

Now, i fought this guy, and during the process i grabed him by the hair, and smashed his face into my knee, thus popin his nose open and him gettin blood all himself. Now i thought, that when fighting your looking out for yourself, and its not a fuckin gentlemens battle. So after words, he was crying, and i asked him if he was done..he said yes, and i went out with my friend to throw up a few tags....

Later i came back to school (this happend during lunch) and this kid is saying i fight like a bitch, and that he infact kicked my ass..Now im kinda confused here, so what do you ppl think..Anyone have any imput or had this happen to them...and please, im not trying to sound tuff by posting this..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

shit sounds retarded. aside from grabbing hair which is a common characistic of catfights. but in an all out bro0ha anything goes. if he's got the balls ot say he won then you didn't pount it into him hard enough :rolleyes:

why don't you challange him to a more gentelmanly match of squash? no that's a fuckin' man's game biAtch! :)

Well i was there and it turns out my boy right here won, now i believe the way you lean how to fight is by getting your assed kicked a few times, it was a fine fight if there was anything illegal going on i woulda jumped in, but there wasnt, so this freshman needs to stop crying.....!!BLARKY!!!!

Originally posted by Glik0

pinecones you moron. they get you madd crazy lifted.

What the fuck? thats some retarded shit, but then again you have to realate to your mom somehow right?, and your the fucking moron bitch.¡BlARk!

Gliko is the best! keep me laughing nigga!

I had that happen in high school too, catch him in the smoking area,ask him to run his mouth to your face...he won't if you won already....if he does DO WHAT JONNY SAID!.....if he backs off fake a haymaker when he jumps like a bitch your the school yard king ya heard!

Or just walk up and straight stomp that ass

Archived