Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest MR BOJANGLES

LOOKING FOR SEKING

Guest MR BOJANGLES

HEY LOST/SEK SAID YOU MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP ME HE GAVE ME HIS NAME TO USE BECAUSE HE'S TO BUSY TO COME ON THE 12OZ SITE

Guest MR BOJANGLES

PRIVATE MESSAGING

MY PRIVATE MESSAGING IS NOT WORKING. AND LOST/SEK TOLD ME TO ASK YOU SEEKING

i dont know lost/sek, but i believe he dissed me for no particular reason a while back, so whatever for him.

(although i could be wrong)

anyway, whats up? send me an email...

lost/sek dont paint trains son --well ok maybe 10 or 20 his whole life time....there's a "SEK in LA" and one in "NYC" that paint fr8s...

:zombie: :zombie:

Guest HELEX

Albert hoffman

Yeah well now that you ask i dont know, i think it could be all the acid man.That stuff just tweeks your brain.Ask angel man he was like always doin a tab here or a tab there.Sometimes just sttraight up liquid in the eye.He was into it man.Most of the time he was so incoherant that we named him nubby caus he couldnt do shit.Well his bad.DONT DO ACID!

Albert Hoffman invented LysossergicAcid (or somthin like that) in 1953 in an effort to find an effective truth serum tto benefit the coldwarfd... not an hour a go i threw upon thed ba rit wass funny as shit:D

Guest Merdle
Originally posted by Tre$Loco$

Albert Hoffman invented LysossergicAcid (or somthin like that) in 1953 in an effort to find an effective truth serum tto benefit the coldwarfd... not an hour a go i threw upon thed ba rit wass funny as shit:D

?????:confused: :confused: :confused: Lay off the acid dude