Here is MYYYYY 3d style .

Nomaq NBC

Re: old shiz

Originally posted by Nomaq NBC

http://www.hititup.com/blackbook/nomaq_5.jpg'>

i needa know if anyone is biten me .. but i dought anyone is ..

I can't for the life of me figure out how this says Nomaq.....

Originally posted by Nomaq NBC

here some old nomaq shiz ....

http://www.hititup.com/blackbook/nomaq2.jpg'>

I actually like this. It's by far better than your 3D shit. Stick to this style, you'll get a lot further than trying to do something you can't handle.

Get a better, dare I say more POSITIVE attitude, cut out the thug wannabe bullshit, don't take what internet dweebs say so seriously, and learn how to take criticism and you're well on your way.....

Oh and for god's sake don't rap anymore!

My $0.02.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

oh my gosh i never heard the word toy so much in my life... can yall just stop..and all the people wanting to *PAPER* battle.. you guys are the shit! so efing cool..

ares.. you have alot of strong points about nomaq but dont call him a toy and not serve him..

nomaq.. yes you paint.. no its not super good but you do it so you get props.. liek people say make your name clear.. work on that HAND...

and quit tring to talk like your damn cope2.

LATES FOOLS

i betetr not get hey dent your a toy replied to this..:mad:

Quoting Time.

if you check back, you would know, the only reason i called you a toy is because you called zone a toy. ok next point, your attuide.

---------------------------

Originally posted by ares

a typicial toy attuide

Originally posted by melty

Your attitude is like farts.

Originally posted by awkward eye

nomaq you're a good artist with a bad attitude.

Originally posted by Spike

can the attitude.

people may not think your 'style'is toy but youve only proven more and more that your attuide is totally toy.

Originally posted by lost-talent

you gotta wack attitude.....no body's bitin you.....for all we know you might be bitin someone......shutup and keep drawin

Originally posted by A Fire Inside

get rid of your horrible attitude.

Originally posted by Dr. Dazzle

Get a better, dare I say more POSITIVE attitude.

Originally posted by ~DeNtOnE~

and quit tring to talk like your damn cope2.

Originally posted by Glik0

It's not particularly your skill we're talking about when we're all calling you a toy. It's your attitude.

now what do you see in these posts including mine? they say your attuide is toy. and in my post, did i say your style was toy? i said your attudie was toy, as for your style, i cant read it, neither can alot of people. dont go running your mouth thinking your good because you arent.

people have been trying to help you, but you dont listen. and then you say good lookin out...if someone calls you a toy, thats advise to work on your shit!

j-son, in fact, everyone who reads this far, i would really like for you to find somewhere in this post that i talk like im a king and im good. if you find something that i overlooked, i will appoligize for it because i dont think im good and i stated that so j-son, the whole your trying to be a king case is dead, stop bringing up the same shit over and over again. its getting boring. and if i posted 'old' flicks, why dont you post some new flicks? ive said it before, you are also a good artist, but not so great with graffiti. but at least we can see your letters.

next thing. ARE YOU IN DENIAL? or blind or what? i know that peice i did wasnt too old, january, and the 3d was way way off, but it still burns your shit. at least its legible! no, its not legible, its sloppy......

whats the difference between being wack and a toy? you called yourself wack, but got totally defensive when called a toy. get used to it with your attuide.

That dis 'simple' you posted...it aint simple! that outline in the bottom right is simple. stick to shit like that.

this is a huge waste of time and im almost done

if you cant take cats over the internet calling you a toy, theres some options:

1. drop your attuide

2. practice practice practice THEN post up

3. dont post at all

i wonder who many times we all have to say check yourself for him to actually listed?

Originally posted by ~DeNtOnE~

ares.. you have alot of strong points about nomaq but dont call him a toy and not serve him.

yeah, i wasnt really thinkin when i called him a toy. but i just read him going on and on about how he did call zone a toy. haha, if i had known this kid would dedicate his life to beefin me, i problay wouldnt have...someone else would have eventually.

peace

Guest PHYNE

is that the same j son from graffheads.tk???????? pushing aov crew?

this whole thread needs to be shut down just for lack of graff content,sorry guys.....to much talk:idea:

Guest PHYNE

yep

man how can he even come on here talkking shit when people that he writes with write met and sez and know about ta crew? what a bunch of morons..i should write seen from now on like they say whats it matter if we aint the same?toys toys toys...man i wanna kick their asses for real.....

Archived