Here is MYYYYY 3d style .

Nomaq NBC

akward eye

can i work on my graffiti please without someone tryen to kick me out??? lol limme work on my letters ight.. come on dammmmmmmm ima post nothen but letters untell yall get it through ya head i been righten for a while .. i wrote pac for the longest in oklahoma ill post my wackest black book shit juz to get dissed lol but if its goin to let yall know i never only did 3ds them fine .. but limme work on my letters ight??? holla

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest crack is wack

Re: hey phyne

Originally posted by Nomaq NBC

yea totem is what they call a monster here in atl.. that foo run shit.. we got this legal wall in atl called the civic yards that foo's peices be riden there for years ... he got one thats bee there for bout 10 years though he dont wanna go over it he wanna see if a toy writer is going to go over it i guess

now thats funny. what piece is it exactly thats been riding for "bout 10 years" sounds like another graduate from the totem brainwashing academy.

http://www.hititup.com/Graffiti/Walls/virus_nomaq_1.jpg'>

2 things bout these pieces... 1 it doesnt look like a very risky spot considering the roll up and the time im sure it took you to paint it.

2nd where the fuck in your piece does it say nomaq non of your shit it readable. go back to class!

these people are just trying to help you, your style is going nowhere if you want to get 3d down, work on basic letters first (straights not wildstyle) then try making those three-dimensional and after you begin to understand how the letters bend and extend then you take that a little bit further. Thats how i started doing it i only been working on 3d for about 6 months now and im about ready to start painting it. this is my last 3d sketch http://invis.free.anonymizer.com/http://tonystarks_4.tripod.com/mugster2a.jpg'>

http://invis.free.anonymizer.com/http://tonystarks_4.tripod.com/mugggs2.jpg'>

if you look at the letters you can see that they are pretty basic. hope that helps-

Re: akward eye

can i work on my graffiti please without someone tryen to kick me out??? lol limme work on my letters ight.. come on dammmmmmmm ima post nothen but letters untell yall get it through ya head i been righten for a while .. i wrote pac for the longest in oklahoma ill post my wackest black book shit juz to get dissed lol but if its goin to let yall know i never only did 3ds them fine .. but limme work on my letters ight??? holla

1. If you're gonna work on your graffiti, please work on it in the peace of your own home.

2. Yes, if you even want a future in graffiti letters are useful. Oh, wait, Satan just rang me to tell me that graffiti is no longer about letters. And that he's wearing ice-skates. Is that a pig I see up in the sky?

3. Time does not equal skill. You've been writing for a while? Big fucking whoop. The drawing board is back towards this way.

4. We don't want to see your wackest blackbook shit. Really. Don't.

5. We'll let you work on your letters if you shut the fuck up and can the attitude. Thanks.

Btw, before you think that I completely hate you, the (somewhat) more normal piece wasn't too bad. But seriously, you need to understand letter structure a lot more. I checked your site, you obviously have some sort of artistic talent (judging by the more conventional art you have) but until you grasp the concept of solid, good letters you aren't going anywhere. Hell, I'm not gonna claim that I'm a master of it, because I really am nowhere near being amazing, but after a short period of trying to run too fast before I could walk, going back to basics is where it's at. Try it, I don't think you'll regret it.

Oh, and please can the attitude. You aren't God's gift to graffiti.

im not god

spike good looken out man... cause i almost posted that wack shit ... but ill work on my letter structure fellus im no god and yall know it so please stop sayen im tryen to be .... but agian good looken out spike....

eselok man u killed the markers what were those prisma?? man dam that makes me wanna work on my 3d's to make them more readable .. the only letter readible on my 3ds are the M's lol and maybe the Q's if ur smart .. .but yo ese u got mad skillz mad props homie... ill work on it and yea that shit helped....

Guest enozehtretne

man that shit nomaq did is hot. fuck yall. ares you have no right to be talking down to anyone but maybe virus. that 3d piece nomaq did is ill. i seen 200 nigaas with the same 3d style and this is a new one. fuck these internet clowns annomissly talking down. i bet maybe 5 people on this thread can bust him.

yooo

yo enoz .. good looken out man.. i was wondering when someone was gone say something bout my Q ... but yo they got me thinken bout how i need to have my 3ds readible so ima work on that ... hey ares and eselok here is as basic is i can get ... besides that 30sec nomaq i busted at the bottom right lol....

http://www.hititup.com/diss.jpg'>

Originally posted by enozehtretne

man that shit nomaq did is hot. fuck yall. ares you have no right to be talking down to anyone but maybe virus. that 3d piece nomaq did is ill. i seen 200 nigaas with the same 3d style and this is a new one. fuck these internet clowns annomissly talking down. i bet maybe 5 people on this thread can bust him.

i have no right talking down to people? fuck you i do, first of all, its called freedom of speech. and second, i stated my opinion. in my opinion he is a toy, in your opinion hes ill. that outline i did was fast sloppy and ugly. and im guessin that theres at least 10 people in this thread who could burn him, but again, my opinion. and from what ive seen of yours, virus could talk down to you! im posting up later tonight, but not some quick shit like before.

i cant beleive it

i just went to ares's site .. AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHH man ur callen me a toy.. ur pop ups alone make u slopy... ur style is mega slopy u tellen me i need practice and keep callen me a toy ... man im not even gonna call u a toy .. there isnt a word for u yet ... and as far as 10 people burnen me on this thread uhmm lower that number to bout 4-5 like he said and the only pic of urs on ur wak site is man im not even gonna call that a site with all those pop ups.. its a big pop up .. but the only pic of urs on ur big pop up is this ....

http://www.hititup.com/aresbattle1.jpg'>

so dont keep callen me a toy until u fucken show me a decent sketch even... but agian im not god ... but the only peeps that could call me a toy is eselok , hec , and maybe a couple more peeps but u ... uhmm no!

wow, your hardcore. you can post my flicks for me. the a and the s in that sketch burn all your letters. the r and the e and sloppy. fuck you, i dont care what you say about me, i dont care what you think about me. people may not think your 'style'is toy but youve only proven more and more that your attuide is totally toy. you say you dont think your good, and then you call people out like your a king. your wack man, no matter what all these people think, i know your wack. yeah, i may not be good myself, but at least im humble and i dotn talk like this:

yoz man, i wus gonna post my wackezt blakbookz eva man, fo real

at least you can read my shit. front all you want you dumb toy. i dont what you say about me and where you say it. people in this thread that could burn you:

ese

hecz

moe

sarfis&clips

phyne

melty

krave

glik0

a fire inside

hell, even j-son could burn you.

but your right, thats only 4-5 people. talk all you want, bring your shit to my forum. your ass would get dissed all over the fuckign place. even by some ghetto north end toys! check yourself again! fucking fag. hell, honestly, i dig mr virs stuff more than yours and hes real to himself and others. and your frontin on my site, that flash bitch burns the hell out of yours. and your forum is wack! yeah, the html is wack on mine, but i put that together in 2 minutes and im almost done the final html layout. the only reason your sites somewhat decent is totem and thats it. if i were you, id be ashamed to rep atlanta. and yeah, my site has popups, big fucking deal. most sites do. ive got more flicks, better flicks and tons more shit on my site than you will ever have. also, im gettin a zine running so please, shut the fuck you. you pussy, why you drag my site into this anyways? fuck you, im gonna post your flicks on my forum and we will see the responses i get. i already talked to sect and he was laughing at your sketch. you fucking tool. your hardcore. seriously, you should win an award. oh, i feel like talking ghetto again:

fo real mizy hommiez, a award wud b so dope

get up and shut up toy.

lol

my attitude started when u called me a toy... and u say u dont care .. ha ur the one typen books ... my additude is towards u and u only .. how am i going to let a nogood graff artist call me a toy??? nah shits not gonna fly.. oh and how am i talken ghetto .. man your the lamest im laughen...oh and the site thing hahahah no comment..

Originally posted by A Fire Inside

Nomaq... YOU ARE A TOY. It is that simple.

Once you learn basic letters, practice, paint more, practice, get rid of your horrible attitude etc then maybe you will move up in the graffiti world.

Goodbye.

You're a nice guy, but what i think you're really trying to say here is, "shoot yourself"

what's this thread about again anyways? :rolleyes:

?

shoot myself lol... hey a fire what posessed u to call me a toy??? if that dis i posted is not basic enough all yall cats arent even gone faze me no more....lay off the toy thing too.. why do u think im a toy??? because ares called me one and he is the biggest toy of them all... or is it because u havent seen ANY OF MY FUCKEN BASIIC LETTER STRUCTURE... what the hell is wrong with some people .. havent seen shit and automaticaly calls people toys .. thats horrible ..

Re: spec

spec this thread turend into a nomaq vs ares but i dunno ..ares deffenetly is not a bomber seeing how he takes days to post a black and white sketch up... to many reasons why he is a toy...:crazy:

yo word... i just read you callin' zone a toy, didn't sit right. aside from that i have no say on what's goin' on between you and ares, i know neither of you so it makes no difference to me :o

yo

nah i never called him a toy they juz asumed i did because serif siad i did... i called this kid a toy that posts as zoner or something on a mc boerd and now everyone said i called zone the graff head a toy there juz a buncha wierdo's ...

Archived