Here is MYYYYY 3d style .

Nomaq NBC

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by PHYNE

what virus are you giving a shout to on your peice ?? virus aa crew or mr virs 12oz king toy...?

hes got a virus in his 'crew'.

http://www.hititup.com/Graffiti/bombs/virus_1.jpg

http://www.hititup.com/Graffiti/bombs/virus_2.jpg

blah blah blah.

oh and nomaq, judging by your hand, i wounldnt even try 3d styles, id work on my hand and simples! maybe graffiti isnt your thing...i checked your site and i really feel some of your art, but lay off the 3ds for a long long time!

oh and im gonna quote you. you said on your forum "Fuck all those TOYZZ out there!!!!". just because you can draw and you paint dont make you hardcore. watch what you, because im sure there are people on here who would be glad to call you a toy. just chill

lol

i dont even know who zone is.. and why dont u get off his nuts ... what are u protecting zone?? and i prolly did call him a toy there is alotta toys on this forum... phyne there is a virus in atl.. and lol and poo and corn .. . i woulda siiad piss and doo doo... but anyways im glad i dont have to weary bout biters .. lol

ok, im sorry it had to come to this but.....

YOU ARE A TOY!

with a typicial toy attuide, you are not a god, or a king so just drop the hardcore attuide! zone and phyne could completly crush you. and you have no right to be calling other people toys! check yourself.

ares get off there nuts ... i never called phyne a toy i siad there is a virus in atl .. u must be a lil kid riden graff heads dicks .. why dont u battle me with a 2d and 3d sence u wanna call me a toy ... and if i called anyone a toy it was cause they came at me like they were gay or somethen... but anyways sence ima toy then u'll have no problem beaten a toy then huh???

Guest Metal Calus

with the possible exception of the style of scripture pertaining to the muslim "movement", which i believe now numbers in the billions, your style remains unbitten!:king:

Originally posted by Nomaq NBC

ares get off there nuts ... i never called phyne a toy i siad there is a virus in atl .. u must be a lil kid riden graff heads dicks .. why dont u battle me with a 2d and 3d sence u wanna call me a toy ... and if i called anyone a toy it was cause they came at me like they were gay or somethen... but anyways sence ima toy then u'll have no problem beaten a toy then huh???

haha, you wanna battle me? im not laughing because i could crush you. you assumed because i called you a toy, that i could totally crush you. and i will admit, im not great, but i aknoledge that unlike you. i tried giving ya some advice, and you just threw it away, but thats ok, because i dont care what you think of me, i dont care how good you think you are. you wanna battle me? meh, i guess im down, but not on here, ill bring it to your own forum. none of this 3d bull though, no need for colors in this. straight up letter structure and hands. now, im not positive ill have time to get down on this so if i dont post on time or what ever, dont be thinking i backed out. ill post on you weak forum, wasted enough space on here. and i aint on any bodies nuts, how you get that. any one on here who knows something knows that zone would burn you, dont belive me? ask around. and it looked like you were calling phyne a toy, but that was my mistake, i read it fast.

yea i admit my forum is trash lol but ya know i made that shit in 2 seconds to go along with my site and i linked my homies open mic forum on there but anyways why dont u post the battle up on here ? u might as well.. or post some zone flicks or if he is all good ill check him out on artcrimes ....and were u get me not taken ur advice??? i posted something and ur crazyass up and called me a toy ..but anyways yea letter structure sounds good yo...

Nomaq, you definitely have artistic talent judging by some of the portraits on your site, but i gotta say, im not feeling the 3D... just work on your letterforms, do some simples, and develop your handstyle...

keep it up...:smiles:

Archived