Smart computer people I have questions and I KNOW YOU HAVE ANSWERS!

Creepy

So I'm thinking it's all peach pie doing this web site thing and I'm comparing prices for the domain and all that wahoo which are all pretty much the same no matter where you go but then theres this whole web hosting thing which I find out is totally seperate from registering the domain. So which web hosts do you recommend that are relatively low cost but don't have many problems like ailing servers and all that shit.

Your expertise would be appreciated.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

well, if you have a highspeed connection, you can host it from your computer... go to analogx.com and find their webhiosting software thingy, it makes life easy as pie. it might be the most reliable thing to do.

or you could check out freeservers.com with a ree option and a pay option, both are cheap. heh

good luck

Guest Metal Calus

well, first thing you want to do is unscrew the back of your computer. next look for something that looks like some sort of plug. stick your finger in donkey feces and count til 10. when you get to ten start singing elvis songs..................wait is this a pc or mac?

Archived