SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION

Guest K[O]MEGA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you still didnt quite get what i was saying. sure, ch0 is for non graff related stuff, but its inside a graff related web site thus only graff writers are going to see it, which for all practical purposes still makes it a graff board no matter what the content of the individual messages are.

my point was saying to go post on a graphic design message board on a different website where other graphic designers will critique it. im done making fools out of both of us.

Originally posted by K[O]MEGA:

thers always gonan be some bitter feline..thats gonna say this looks liek that and that looks liek this..but in reality there is nothing ariginal something always looks liek something..you name me something that doesnt look liek anything else..

nothing is really original..

Liek, yeah. Totally liek that.

[This message has been edited by Poop Man Bob (edited 07-12-2001).]

definately looks rave flyeresque, and the whole photoshop filter/dirty typeface comment was right on.

i personally dont dig on the fact that cad is being accepted as an art form, seriously photoshop is getting to the point where sooner or later youll just plug your head in and get what you want without effort. it is like a bicycle race on a fucking super bike it isnt the same ballpark or track. cad is only in the idea part of design where it has any resemblance to art. not in the execution. binary execution doesnt count as art, there isnt any feeling. with that said as a rave flyer it is up there with the new shit with 3d bugs and techo backgrounds, i dont really like them, as an ex-design kid, i look more for typefaces and simplicity not terminator style work. bitter kid.

Archived