SHAMELESS SELF PROMOTION

Guest K[O]MEGA

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_Tesseract

Very good!!!

what program did you used for the 3d model?

Do you animate these stuff or do you keep em 2d?

Guest Good Morning Captain

This "nothing is original" bullshit is a weak excuse for not being original and lazy.

Guest K[O]MEGA
Originally posted by st.nick:

and shameless attempt to get props on a graff board when you do wack graff. go buy some friends.

how about i buy your girl friend for a day or 2 and fuck the shit out of her..

shut the fuck up and coment on the image not my life style fag whOre..

hate ignorant people who tend to make exuses for stoOped shit

ok. i dont care for the design, same as the other 2 you posted to which i gave serious, constructive critisism. why post this stuff on a graff board when im sure theres some design boards out there, or email it to a few design places where they'd be happy to critique it for you. i guess keep posting stuff the masses of wack 15 year olds will eat up cus it makes you feel good. more power.

>>hate ignorant people who tend to make exuses for stoOped shit

you mean kind of like this?

>>who the fuck cares about being original ..i dont..

>>if i have the same design concepts as 30 guys out there oh fuckign well tuff luck..

Guest imported_Tesseract

Being original is the greatest state of someone productive,its not a goal though.

You cant be true by killing your stuff just because they are similar to something else.

Being original means that you evolve in a way that tou leave behind all the others cause you found YOUR OWN shit.Until then being influenced is almost the law.

If you're influenced by the mainstream crap,then you have a problem:you're always behind acting like a chameleon.But if you're true on what you're influenced you'll find your way.

KOMEGA has a certain style, you can see he's into something and he's not raw-copying,he also has skills,I respect these things.

AN ARTIST CAN BE A THIEVE, A THIEVE NOT A FRAUD.

GOOD MORNING CAPTAIN, is your stuff completely uninfluenced and originaly yours?

i guess as a fellow professional designer i could give my opinion. i feel there's too many typefaces going on, and there's too many lines that aren't really serving enough of a purpose to justify them being there. why write komega twice? there's a little too much going on. you could almost cut the page in half and have 2 separate pieces. i like that futuristic vibe though, so overall i like it. just a couple suggestions.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

I dig it, regardless of whether it's generic or not, I've always been a sucker for the techno-look. There's only one thing I ABSOLUTELY hate... the Photoshop toolbar on the far right. That's gotta go. And I hate "square" arrows, but that's a different deal. I tried my hand with the style a few weeks ago, made a desktop. I'll post it later to see what you think. Beer,

El Mamerro

Guest K[O]MEGA

why post this stuff on a graff board when im sure theres some design boards out there, or email it to a few design places where they'd be happy to critique it for you.

thats exactly why its posted in channel zero instead of the bench you fucking idiot..

i can post it anywhere i want you dont own this board so suck a stick and die bitch

Guest K[O]MEGA
Originally posted by Tesseract:

Being original is the greatest state of someone productive,its not a goal though.

You cant be true by killing your stuff just because they are similar to something else.

Being original means that you evolve in a way that tou leave behind all the others cause you found YOUR OWN shit.Until then being influenced is almost the law.

If you're influenced by the mainstream crap,then you have a problem:you're always behind acting like a chameleon.But if you're true on what you're influenced you'll find your way.

KOMEGA has a certain style, you can see he's into something and he's not raw-copying,he also has skills,I respect these things.

AN ARTIST CAN BE A THIEVE, A THIEVE NOT A FRAUD.

GOOD MORNING CAPTAIN, is your stuff completely uninfluenced and originaly yours?

the only influences i have is http://www.deaddreamer.com

and yes 100% mine

the only influence i have is mixing 3d with flat 2d design witch i got influenced by dead dreamer..

everything else is my own style my own ideas and built with my own brain..

if it looks like something else some one else does..oh well ..aslogn as i know its my shit..

lookign alike and being aliek are 2 doifferent things..

Originally posted by K[O]MEGA:

why post this stuff on a graff board when im sure theres some design boards out there, or email it to a few design places where they'd be happy to critique it for you.

thats exactly why its posted in channel zero instead of the bench you fucking idiot..

i can post it anywhere i want you dont own this board so suck a stick and die bitch

wow, you obviously didnt read what i said at all. i didnt know channel zero was a graphic design message board nicely tucked away in a graffiti themed website.

Guest K[O]MEGA

chanell zero if you read..it says post non graff related material..you should read what things say before you open your mouth and look more stupid then you already do..

channel zero is somewhere you can post anything you want non graff or graff related..until the webmaster tells me otherwise you have no room to speak..

end of this pointless discussion..point made and igored..

Guest K[O]MEGA

oh yah and i post it in a graff board because graff is art..and so is design ..so they are both in the art orgin..im pretty sure you could of figured that out your self though..fucking fruit

Guest K[O]MEGA
Originally posted by Good Morning Captain:

Looks like a cheap rip off of something airline industries would do.

http://www.airlineindustries.com

thers always gonan be some bitter feline..thats gonna say this looks liek that and that looks liek this..but in reality there is nothing ariginal something always looks liek something..you name me something that doesnt look liek anything else..

nothing is really original..

Guest K[O]MEGA
Originally posted by Good Morning Captain:

Oh so I guess theres no room to be original in graphics design? How stupid of me.

who the fuck cares about being original ..i dont..

i design whats in muh head..

nothing else..if i have the same design concepts as 30 guys out there oh fuckign well tuff luck..

goto sleep..with your eyes open..

Originally posted by K[O]MEGA:

oh yah and i post it in a graff board because graff is art..and so is design ..so they are both in the art orgin..

I guess I'll be the dick to say it... art and design are more than a bunch of photoshop filters, dirty typefaces, and a random 3d object thrown together. At least in my view. peace, above.

ps. At least take solace in the fact that you are one of few designers who aren't pressed on 45 degree arrows, except for the earlier tshirt designs you posted. Nice job.

------------------

ABOVElabs.

Archived