Top 10 Times in History when using the "F" Word was Appropriate...

DETO

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by the A squad

i was gonna replace niggers with jews and kkk with hitler but thats too mean

so it's not mean to make fun of the 10million africans that died as a result of the slave trade, but its mean to make fun of the 3 million jews that died?

seeks/likes niggers waaayyyy more than jews, but likes crackers least of all.

Originally posted by seeking

so it's not mean to make fun of the 10million africans that died as a result of the slave trade, but its mean to make fun of the 3 million jews that died?

come on there... first of all, it was double that number of Jews. Second of all, I don't think referring to the KKK is quite the same as referring to the slave trade. Third of all, the slave trade was so immensely different than the holocaust that numbers don't allow valid comparison. However, I agree that that comment was stupid.

• 6 months later...
Originally posted by dogface

yeah really, what a pussy.

my #1 was when i ripped my nutsack on a barbed wire fence when i was 5. i was snagged and it took my mom about 5 minutes to answer my call of, "FUUUUUUUCCCKKKK!", and lift me off the fence. 6 stitches.

fuuuck that made me cringe

Originally posted by bute

a simple "fuck" from saddam as he looks up out of his hole to see 600 heavily armed, testosterone charged angry american soldiers.

i still cant help thinking of him on southpark everytime i see a photo of him. oh how i laughed.

:lol:

Archived