Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest *@#%FRANCE

Bombers and Politics...

Originally posted by *@#%FRANCE

People starving in Korea; must be America's fault.

People being treated like fucking animals in the Middle East; must be America's fault.

Madmen building weapons that could kill all of us with the press of a button; must be America's fault for allowing these dickheads to take power in the first place.

We are under attack right now. Our whole way of life. My life hasn't directly been affected, but imagine the day the day when we can no longer express the way we feel on walls because suicide bombers are lurking everywhere.

okay you stupid fucker; time for a little bit of education...

1. There are millions of people starving in north korea, one of the reasons is that the US has imposed trade sanctions, just like in Iraq and Cuba.

2. there are horrible atrocities commited in some middle eastern countries, Afghanistan for example, where the taliban instituted the Islamic Sharia law. an extremely oppresive interperetation of the Qu'aran, and prior to the September 11 attacks the USA was in support of the Taliban, funneling aid to them etc.

3. I suppose by "madmen" that you mean the likes of Saddam Hussein, who not only was armed to the teeth with a deadly arsenal by the US in the 80's, was also helped in to power by the US, who continue to support him by allowing US oil companies to purchase oil from Iraq.

4. imagine the day when we can no longer express ourselves? what abou that guy arrested in Albany NY, for wearing a shirt that aid "give peace a chance" that day has already come.

Fuck France. Kill em all and jack they wine mutha fucka!!! My boys from south Korea and he was in they police riot sqaud. When we get in it with N. Korea then he's goin back to fight and I'm joinin the marines so I can kill. Kill all those punk bitches!!!!!!!!!11

One of biggest drawbacks of being the Only Superpower

Orrather, the only remaining superpower, is that if you claim to be the biggest and the baddest, everybody has it in for you. They all are annoyed at not being the biggest World Leader, and everybody would love to see us take a fall. Which we will, eventually. Look at the faded power of Spain and Portugal, of Italy (not to mention the Roman Empire,) of all the formerly powerful European colonizers.

Who will rise in our place? My guess is India and China. The future is a war between China and and Indo-European culture. The Indo-Europeans will pressure Russia from the west, China from the east, and the vast, virtually unoccupied stretches of eastern Russia and Siberia will become populated by the Chinese encroaching from the east.

Australia will someday be a mostly Muslim country, populated in the north coast and much of the interior by people from Indonesia and that part of the world. Present-day Australians may hold the southern coasts and part of the south. There is little alternative. Australia is disarmed, and the birth rate is very low. Indonesia has a large, powerful army and their birthrate is extremely high. There is only one direction for them to reasonably go--south to Unoccupied Australia.

The present United States will be mostly Latino. This process may take longer than in Russia or Australia, but with a faltering sense of national integrity, and massive illegal immigration, in 100 years or 200 years, it is likely that most of the western and central United States will speak Spanish.

It almost seems as though these changes are scripted. If they were, by whom, do you suppose? And for what purpose?

Appart from the smart people on this board, you know who you are, i have heard a whole lot of stupid shit. You can break everything down in life to the lowest common denominator. America and France are friends. Right now they do not agree on the same issue. You too probably have at least one friend. Hopefully you do not always agree on everything. If you do have a disagreement with them, this is no reason to pull his shirt over his head, beat him down and take his wallet.

If one of you were in charge of America it wouldn't even be funny how quickly you are impeached or how quickly the country would be attacked by every other country on this globe.

kabar... that was by far one of your best posts.

I can always take the stories from your past,

but your views on the future seem to be spot on.

There's one major thing that your forcast doesn't really count on,

a major climate change. There's the chance that much of Southern India

will become totally inhospitable over the next 30 years. They already

reach summer highs of over 122' and that will only increase. So they

have some challenges to face, but India and China will certainly be the

next wave of human civilization. And both already have the bomb.

As per the 'superpower' struggle,

Evey one is gunning for number one. N.Korea isn't building an army to

fight S.Korea. They could already do that in a snap. They are building

to compete for the top spot, which is the USA. Boxers dont train to reach

numer 3, they aim for the first place. All N.Korea has to do is launch

one nuke into the American forces stationed in Japan and everything

would change. I honestly think that it would be impossible to retaliate

againt an attack like that. Especially if the nuke hits Japan and not the States.

rambling...

vikings will rule again!

Guest xKillmodEx

--I Am Your Predator, Hide Soon--

with out america there would be no civilized world.

possibly the stupidest thing ive ever heard.

I truly don't believe that ( in the interest of HUMAN security) unstable or irrational nations should be allowed, by the "responsible" countries, to aquire or hold dangerous weapons that have extremely grave and important irreversable consequences. We as a free and diversly opinionated people( N.American and european countries) must see to it

dangerous peoples and governments be barred from reaching a certain level of global power and in fact reverse the process slightly down to the last country( yes even the U.S.A) , and have an international coalition to see to it that such weapons be kept out of production and even existence. Without ties to the United Nations. The U.N. is dangerous to every nations soverignty. War is necessary. I am not really even referring to Iraq...

E2S2K

I can't say that I disagree with you, but the question is "How?" There is no way to prevent Pakistan from developing the Bomb. Iran couldn't launch a nuclear missle at us, but she might be able to send us one in a shipping container on a Japanese container ship.

The very nature and volume of modern commerce prohibits us from checking every container thoroughly. The same nation that successfully consumes several billion dollars worth of illegally smuggled cocaine every year cannot expect to be safe from terrorist nukes that come in on merchant ships or in the hold of a commercial airliner.

I hear that Iraq has purchased formerly Russian submarines capable of launching missles. Anybody else heard that?

There's an old Texas saying about fist fights: "You might be bigger and tougher than me, but every time you get a steak, I get a sandwich."

We might easily win a war against Iraq--but which city wants to be the sandwich?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this