Ninja Turtles, Heroes on the half shell!

Gnes 37

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by El Mamerro:

I certainly wouldn't be Raphael, cause he had the gayest fuckin weapons known to mankind. I don't care if he had the chicks, I can't deal with having to fight with letter openers while my buddy gets to use full-on asskicker swords.

Usagi Yojimbo was my fave action figure, but as someone pointed out, he was all dumb and FOB. No siree.

I'd be Napoleon Bonafrog, cause he looked like the monster from "The Fly pt. 2".And I could give people warts. Beer,

El Mamerro

those letter openers are called sai's ive seen them in ninja catolouges and old school kung fu flicks those little side things can be used to take a sword out of a opponents hand or something like that. oh well yeah he sure has the weakest weapon i seriously hope john woo will bring the turtle's edge back on the big screen....and speaking of peter laird's old school comix books who remembers FUGITOID?

• 2 years later...
Originally posted by Im Broke

dident know he was a TMNT.... ima have to go with raphael... he was hard core! :lol:

You kids must be like 13 years old. Remember Vanilla Ice in TMNT II? Or was it III? Doesn't matter, point is Vanilla Ice was so fuckin corny. I can't believe cats actually thought he was cool back then. Any "hardcore rapper" that would rap about ninja turtles today would get his ass CLOWNED.

I remember vanilla ice made a video rapping about the ninja turtles. I forgot how it went though. A friend of mine bout it back in the day for a dollar at a dollar store, it was entertaining.

I always rooted more for Donatello than any other TURTLE.

after that it was Casey Jones.

Archived