Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Frate_Raper

PayPal Users...

Let me hear your past experinces with this service.Is it worth getting?can I trust them?Do they have all these hidden little fees?If you are canadian I would like to hear your side of this shit!

I want this Motorhead shirt so bad,but they want me to pay with paypal.....I've yet to use my credit card on line or thru a payment service.So I'm iffy.Help me out, this shirts SICK

i've had over-all positive experience with them. although the fee's and what not are annoying, but only if your selling things. if your just a buyer, there are none.

I'm an Ebay seller, and I haven't had any problems with Paypal so far....

BUT Paypal recently changed their user agreements. It's really lengthy and in small print. I haven't had a chance to read it, so I'm planning to close my account.

You can always contact the seller and offer a money order. They'll most likely take it since it's safer than a personal check, and it's just like cash.

Thanks guys I was just looking for a faster easier way to get my Motorhead shirt so I could move in life and rock out as the bad ass I am.

Money order is normally how I deal with things of this nature but I was just intrested to see if this was a good way to eleminate the middle man.

i've heard a few horror stories.

but i use them for ebay and have even used their subscription service with no problems.

Guest ctrl+alt+del

i know a kid who got 30 dollars in his account by mistake

its great. and you dont even have to pay the fees unless u want a check sent to you. otherwise get it wired straight to you bank account for free. paypal is my friend.

dude, fuck that, im bout it.

you can sell weed and have people pay with a credit card.

shits hot.

ive had no problems with it at all.

Guest krie

yeah ive bought a few shirts off the net and everything has been fine. ppl worry to much bout ppl getting ur credit card number and using it. but if there is a padlock in the bottom right of ur browser then the site is secure.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this