Graffiti Creator

Guest krie

I wasnt to sure where to place this, so sorry if this annoys anyone being in this part of the forum.

http://www.mindgem.nu/graffiti.html

this is a website which creates graffiti fonts, type a word in and it creates it for you. you can add ya colours for ya fill, background, 3-d, etc. its a bit of fun to mes around with for a couple of minutes whilst you are borred

check it out

this is wot i did

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/KRIES.jpg'> :ballcap:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

oh, if u wanna save it, you have to press your PRINTSCREEN key and save it threw paint etc under wot eva format u like.

yeah i thort of that too, ppl will do theres, grab some paper and pencil, copy it from skreen to paper, and post it up going "chek my sketch" or well see it in Brickslayers painted on a wall.. hahaha but if it happens it will only give us great pleasures in teasing :)

Originally posted by mr.VIRS

fuck you fools i know about that shit long time ago and even if a gun was put to my head i wouldnt bite this crap

Long time like 2 months ago?

Because we'll you've been in the game so damn long!

You're just a hungy hungy hippo chomping any little thing coming your way.

Nomaq, shutup. i amde this thread cuz i thort it mite entertain people amongest this board for a few minutes whilst cruizin the net. you mention the letters ? from the looks of ur 3d shit u posted, i much rather prefer those letters.

Originally posted by synaps

looks like those letter are modelled after Dondi [rip]

most of you have sweated him at one point or another [hopefully]

and you're still going to sit around, saying those letters are wack ...

:rolleyes:

Archived