THE CREW

Guest imported_sofarok

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ and you can get kicked out of a crew if you don't push it 100%, ie bombing the crew initials in the streets and painting only the initials on trains.

bump for THE. :king:

Re: THE

Originally posted by alfred

shit, those pieces make me want to go europe again and paint

good to see so many diff types of trains running

have they done any in Athens?

i think the big bombers in athens are guys like Shon, the Socially Rejected..... Hero.... but then again i know almost nothing about the scene........... may somebody from greece step forward

ATHENS

yeah the most up crew is socially rejected SR and there was quite a few of them but that was a few years ago.i dont know whats going on now cause i lost contact with one of them that i went yard with a few years ago over there he wrote icnoc.he smashed it also fok,fear,dezo,smith...

the scene in the late nineties was realgood and kind of undeveloped.

i remember when they opened the new metro in athens and i showed icnoc that there must be a tunnel layup cause the trains would terminate and then get pulled into this big outdoor yard.then i came bak to uk without painting the new metro and they smashed it.SCREWIN!!!

• 4 months later...
Originally posted by nang'eds!

my msn is fucking broken, it doesn't seem to want ta work....evrytime i sign on it it says i have to dowload some nw version and i have done that like 5 times and it just tels me the same thing evrytime....

Try deleting Messenger from your computer completely, then downloading it again, directly from the website.

http://www.microsoft.com/mac/downloads.asp...lgnosysreq=True

That should do you...

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived