Henry Rollins

Intangible

I just got home from a evening with Henry Rollins it was awesome. The man is a intellectual powerhouse. He has so much to say, I could listen to what he has to say for a long time...the man is funny as fuck, and at the same time makes you think.

http://www.kenmeyerjr.com/music/rollins.jpg'>

http://www.nosfermina.com/rollins.jpg'>

http://www.robschwager.com/media/portfolio/concertposters/henryrollins.jpg'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ese

I slept on getting tickets for his show up here then they sold out! still kicking myself over that... :heated:

Yhea homegirl had the hookup vip seats and everything....so i gave my 5th row seats to two people i knew up on the balcony. If he rolls through again I suggest you dont miss it again...

Everytime he opens his mouth I am shocked that something intelligent comes out because he's built like a brick wall. Not your typical bookworm. Plus, he's got so much anger that it looks like he's gonna pull out a phone book and tear it in half.

P.S. He was a funny pick to host 'Monster Machines' on TLC.

the loocal college radiop station plsayed one of his cds

uncensored the other night, it was fucking hilarious

i was drivibn home when it started and i sat in my car until it was over

he was talking avbout airports and shizzle

i was cracking iup

Henry Rollins is one of the most physically and mentally strong people ive come to know. The man just has so much integrity. I mean anyone who can watch their friend be gunned down and not positively lose it, is A ok in my book.

The song Liar is by far one of the best written songs i dare say ever.

Originally posted by Glik0

Henry Rollins is one of the most physically and mentally strong people ive come to know. The man just has so much integrity. I mean anyone who can watch their friend be gunned down and not positively lose it, is A ok in my book.

The song Liar is by far one of the best written songs i dare say ever.

Totally agree...man is fucking smart!

Guest KING OF HELL

Any one who knows me will know.....

Dude is as close as a roll model as ive ever had. One of my biggest influences, and a damn good guy to shoot the shit with. Old Man Hank is a warrior.

H R Jr.

Guest Dr. Drew

god i'm getting old. i remember seeing rollins band play 11 years ago, then 6 months later i saw his spoken word tour. almost a decade ago to this april...

Guest KING OF HELL
Originally posted by Dr. Drew

god i'm getting old. i remember seeing rollins band play 11 years ago, then 6 months later i saw his spoken word tour. almost a decade ago to this april...

yeah. i can relate 100%. it sucks being old.

Archived