TIME MACHINE

Guest 7126

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest sneak

if it worked and was safe i would mos def use it...go back and make sure that i wasnt in the right place at the wrong time

Guest imported_El Mamerro

The only time machine we could possibly use could only take you into the future, not the past. Unless the laws of physics fundamentally change, that's all we can hope for.

Teleporting, however, is a much more real possibility... expect to see it in a century or two. Beer,

El Mamerro

Re: TOPIC:

Originally posted by FLESHEATER

If a Time machine / Teleporter were invented , which would you elect to use and for what purpose ..

Teleporter for real... why would you wanna go into the future? To escape

today's problems and have to deal with those circulating around there?

Fuck that. People spend YEARS OF THEIR LIVES in cars/trucks/boats.

Killin transportation times would make everything better... I'd love to be

able to visit some of the people I know on 12oz without having to worry

about planning months ahead because of how long travel takes.

Guest sneak

^^if you had a time machine, then you could zoom ahed in time, find out who wona certain sport event, go back and bet.

Originally posted by El Mamerro

The only time machine we could possibly use could only take you into the future, not the past. Unless the laws of physics fundamentally change, that's all we can hope for.

i also spend alot of time watching TLC/discovery channel and according to the several shows ive watched on the subject, people had speculated that you could use a blackhole as a time machine of sorts even though thats only in theory seeing as how youd...well.....die. and no one even knows for sure what happens at the "end" of one (a black hole...), i believe theyre saying that everything likely reached a point of "singularity". but i cant recall the exact meaning of it. the idea that i heard being discussed also was "wormholes". or traveling so fast that everything around you slows down theoretically. something like that. i dont know. fuck it.

also, if there was a teleporter, do you really think that the government would allow that to be used? EVERY car/oil company would be up in arms over that.

i think i heard something YEARS ago about some sort of cold-flux system that was made where you could run your car on water or your car would run on this cold-fusion/flux deal and barely need refueling or something. they were showing models of it and how it worked and was very easy to produce. another thing i dont think lobbyist would ever let people see.

Archived