Bad Haircuts

S@T@N

alright so I head out to poughkeepsie today to pick up my car that I'm

supposed to be buying, only to find out that the money I'm supposed to

be using STILL isn't in my hands... so, trying to make the best of a crap

situation, I head to the mall to get my haircut. well this bitch who sounds

like she's a fuckin russian immigrant decides to totally butcher my head.

I managed to make it out of the building without stabbing her face with

an icepick but now i look like a fuckin down syndrome patient with self

inflicted cranial scissor wounds. make me feel better, post the worst

haircut you've ever gotten.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

The worst haircut is not the mullet(damn close)...but the fade with "steps"..haha...remember that shit?....or when people shaved Batman and shit in back of thier melon..the "skater" flop from `1986 and 87'....yeah...lol.

Originally posted by ETHREADZNY

I've been half-assed cutting my own hair since for 17 years now, and if i fuck it up, i shave it...

fuck ive done the same shit, i had a friend give me a nice cut, then i tried it more than once and i always end up with a shaved head in the end.:cool: but i did give myself a cool mohawk for a bit....right now im avoiding haircuts, not one since december.

...when I was in 4th grade I decided the night before school pictures that I needed a haircut. Being a shorty I didn't have money to go get my shit cut, and my mom wasn't one for really getting into the whole "make my kid look good on photo day" thing. So I gave myself a trim and left myself with some chopped up hair in front hanging over my forehead all crazy looking. I thougt it looked all pimp. Needless to say it wasn't and I still have the pictures to prove it.

in 3rd grade i was growing my hair out into the skater do so i was getting the back cut and so on when this hookerfaced fat ass goes "here let me get this out of your way" and cuts all the hair above my eyes with the quickness. i was pissed so i stole her lollipops, that fucker...oh yea, i also used to want a flattop like the guy from kid-n-play only smaller you know, but my mom told me i couldnt get it and always wondered why i couldnt. i also wanted a green mohawk.

not really a bad haircut in regards to my head... but one time in 4th grade, me and a friend decided to start shaving... i ended up shaving my entire face, including my eyebrows.... and oddly enough, school photos were the next day.

I still have that class picture.. and it still makes me laugh.

my hair used to be pretty fucking long. I went to shave it all off like a year or two ago and i started with the crown. I thought it looked cool with no hair on the top of my head and long hair on the sides. I went and showed my buddy who was in barber school and she helped me shave the top completley bald, trim up the sides, and give me a nasty comb over. I got a whole lot of free beers from bartenders for being the only 19 year old with a COMB OVER.

I shaved the entire thing about 2 weeks later.

Originally posted by 455

The worst haircut is not the mullet(damn close)...but the fade with "steps"..haha...remember that shit?....or when people shaved Batman and shit in back of thier melon..the "skater" flop from `1986 and 87'....yeah...lol.

the mullet is definetlyNOT the orst haircut ever...it one of mankinds greaest creations.....know this

Originally posted by SleepAnDream

the mullet is definetlyNOT the orst haircut ever...it one of mankinds greaest creations.....know this

how else can you be ready for business and a party at the SAME TIME???

well the mullet solved this problem, and my heart goes out to all who can rock it with style

Originally posted by mr_president

man i got a story about bad haircuts..

my moms used to hook my shit up there for awhile and when she was first starting out, she fucked my shit up...

i was like ughhhhhhhhhhh damn thats messed up, and then i just shaved it off :D

its a family story now...

thats possibly the worst story ive ever heard

Archived