Chicago's Blackbook's/Sketches

etc.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by etc.com

Hey KING BLING thanks for your insite but I don't care man, you know why this graff game is a big joke. I do it because I love it not for the fame or money.... graff doesn't pay my bills kid and it will probably never take over my life. I really wish a lot more individuals would realize that the graff culture is a state of mind instead of life (in my eye's). Do what makes you happy and if it's writing a name that is taken a thousand miles away so be it, and stop causing beef cause bad karma is a bitch. OK.

Guest KephaOneLove
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm feeling that revise shit to the fullest. After I saw some pen work from him and the canvas you have of him Hecz, I was addicted.

Ways - You are one narsty man. Not only do you flex so many styles correctly, Your sick with the characters. The last piece was dope beyond belief.

Originally posted by JaMeSkI

gets WAS a toy, and who are you for talking shit? you wouldnt even show up to battle amews. and this isnt jame one this is gets one

fuck you fuck you fuck you

GETS and JAME go fuck amuse in the ass and leave me out of it

go do more deco tags and put up thirty more ups stickers on the same dumpster

im done

Archived