Chicago's Blackbook's/Sketches

etc.com

Here's a quick sample from my book.

Just to bust up the page.

Creep through the down low grime…

Shoulda’ city crime capers defined by suspect souls stepping silent down back line alleyways…

Sleep and dazed society spends nights tucked in dark dreams while lost life scenes scream out for fame…

Hoodys and backpacks packed with fat caps and cans racked…

Dressed black so shadows stacked two or three deep can impact life’s lames…

They wake with the dawns gaze and gaze amazed at the top to bottom whole cars…

Window down burners…

And quick crossed… low gloss toss-ups…

Tossed up techniques who tip toe through the train yards until the transit swine transmit lines of trespassers…

So steadily to sprint past…

Fast found footing…

Fighting to avoid the third rail and scales fences and walls…

Spitting low whistle calls to heads up the best up bombing rooftops and rollers…

Never folders…

Calling any bluff… catchin’ wreck on fresh cleaned walls and screaming FUCK THE BUFF! …

True… too cold cats kingin’ the train lines…

Names prime time…

And killin’ it all city style…

Rockin’ two to three aka’s to throw a kink in the cop’s files…

Straight wild five by five hangovers on each level of a ten-floor park-n-pay…

Over spray painting nails cause it’s a everyday thing walking thirty city blocks from twelve to four o’clock a.m. and games we play…

Who can hit the craziest spot…

Flashback to Kiem sprayin’ a “K” on the back of a transit cop and hoppin’ the train to never get caught…

Names gettin’ to hot when hoppers park on your block and wait till you leave…

They play the sit-n-watch…

So I may hang up my illegals cause ain’t nuthin’ regal about being twenty six and locked up three to six for some graffiti shit…

But this xylene laced mace still bleeds from my veins no matter how times change…

And I’ma always have love for burners… bombers… and battlers who stay gettin’ up and forever stay down.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate when people say "YOU DONT KNOW ME" if I did know you would I thnk you were a cop? but I dont, now by stating the "YOU DONT KNOW ME" arent you also stating that "YOU, DONT KNOW ME?" And if you were acting tough by sayin, '' YOU DONT KNOW ME, I'LL FUCK YOU UP" Are you at the same time admitting that I too WOULD FUCK YOU UP???

But like revise said.. post a sketch and I'll withdraw my statement... we are indeed paranoid but above all Immature and Sarcastic.

hecz !

Also...Hecz... good lookin on that link to the chi metal heads... I tend to lurk only the brick slayers but when I saw that Omens with the purple fills and the yellow villians at the bottom.... me open.... bump to Omens.

Archived